chapter three

Dylans POV

The rest of the hour was spent listening to Mr. Erb talk about what he expected out of us now that we were seniors. I knew this talk. This was my second year as a senior. I was gone a lot last year so I wasn't able to graduate and had to stay another year. Most of the teachers said that they should just pass me on, but there were teachers that knew my situation and thought it best I stay another year. I was very unhappy to hear the news, but I was told it by none other than Mr. Erb.

To my surprise the the bell rang, signifying the end of that class. I gathered the book he handed out and looked at Alexiah. What was I doing? I was just helping her right? She seemed nice enough, naive a bit but there was something else. Something that just made me want to protect her.

"Hey Dylan, can you um help me find my next class?" I sighed lightly and smiled and looked down at her paper.

"Its down the senior hall. Lets go find your locker and then I'll take you to the class. It's right next to mine." She smiled and her eyes looked as though they were saying something else. We stood up and walked out of the classroom. I put my hand out and like before she didn't stop.

"It's like driving. They have right away." We waited for an opening and when one came we quickly took it. She walked right behind me. I followed my memory and led us through the halls to the senior hall.

"What's your locker number?" I looked at her over my shoulder. She was flustered for a moment and then she looked down at her sheet.

"4497." I laughed. Then looked for mine. 4498.

I stoped at my locker and patted the one to my right.

"Here's your locker. Do you know how to do the combination?" She looked at the lock and down at her sheet. I was about to take the sheet and do the combination when she quickly moved the dial about and opened the locker.

"Quick learner."

"I watched you." I smiled and threw my bag into my locker and she set hers in ever so gently and pulled out a little black book.

"Diary?" She cluched the thing to her chest.

"Sort of. Wheres my next class?" I smiled and was about to lead her to her next class when a quick hand snatched her book from her grasp.

"Whats this? A Diary?" It was Michel and his friends and the queen bee Brittany. Alexiah stood there with a look on her face.

"Michel, give her book back." I held out my hand. He opened it to a page and started looking through it.

"Goodness me, it looks like we got ourselves an artist in our little town. Look at that. Isn't that cute." I held my hand out. When he didn't hand it back I tried to snatch it. He quickly held it above his head. I slamed him against the locker. I was a couple inches taller then him.

"Dylan!" Alexiah grabbed my arm and tried to pull me off of Michel. I was enjoying this.

Alexiahs' POV

Dylan pushed Michel against the locker with his right arm against his throute. Michel laughed.

"Dylan!" I grabbed Dylans arm and tried to pull him off.

"You really want to do this? You know this could get you back in jail right?" Dylan brought his face inches from Michels. Dylan was a couple of inches taller then Michel so his lips almost touched Michels nose.

"Give.Me.The.Book." Michel held up his hands showing he didn't have it.

"Dylan let him go." I still had his arm.

"Is there a problem here Mr. Jackson?" Dylan pulled his arm off of Michels throute.

"No sir." A tall man with a shaved head came up to us. He had his hands resting on his hips. His eyes were chocolate brown hidden behind glasses.

"Then I suggest you head to class. All of you."

"Yes sir." Dylan looked one more time at Michel and glared at him. Dylan gently grabbed my hand and led me away from the sene. He didn't look at me the whole way. Of coarse it was a short walk.

"Heres your class. She's a nice teacher, but she was pregnant last year so she probably won't be here long." I smiled and slipped my hand out of his and looked at him.

"Thank you." Dylan didn't look me in the eye, all he did was turn around and head into the class right next to mine. I sighed and headed into class. Sitting in a studio direcors chair was a short woman with blonde curly hair and green eyes. She was definantly pregnant. I smiled at her and she pointed to a stand almost in front of me. I looked at the peice of paper and saw my name with no picture above it like everyone elses. right next to my name was a picture of the girl named Brittany. I sighed and quickly sat down and started to bite my lip. Then Brittany walked to the door way with Michel hanging on her. They kissed and she said her good byes and looked at the seeting chart and looked at me. She smiled and glared at the same time-if that was even possible. But some how she could. She walked over to her seet right next to me and sat down. I looked strait ahead. Finally a bell buzzed anouncing the start of the class.

"Hello students my name is Mrs. Grace, and unforcanantly I am due in a months time so you will get to know me somewhat but you will have a substatute teacher for most of the semester. But for the time that I do have you I want to get to know you. So we are going to play a little game. Turn to your desk partner and tell them your name and two interesting fact about yourself. Once your done turn and face me and do not talk. Okay go." This was going to be fun. I turned and faced Brittany. She was looking at her nails.

"Hi, Um, I'm Alexiah."

"Yeah and I'm Brittany. And everyone knows all about me, so come up with your fun facts." I took a deep breath.

"I. I um. I actually don't know anything about you other then your name and your boyfriend." She looked at me with a look of surprise.

"Really? Have you been living under a rock your whole life?"

"No, but I've been homeschooled my whole life."

"Oh really. Well then welcome to the real world kid." she looked at the teacher. She wasn't going to tell me anything about herself so I guess I had to come up with something. I studied her for a moment and found my second fact about her." Finally the room was Quiet.

"Okay everyone sense we're all done lets start with Alexiah and Brittany. Alexiah?" I swallowed hard.

"Um this is Brittany and she's dating a guy named Michel and she is natrually a brunette." Brittany was tapping her fingers on the table and when I said her last fact she stopped and glared at me.

"Interesting. Brittany?" Brittany looked at me with a sour face.

"This is Alexiah. She's been homeschooled her whole life and she's dating Dylan Jackson." Now it was my turn to glare at her. She smiled and flipped her curls at me and looked back at her fingers. I heard someone start wispering about Dylan. Something about jail time and probation. The game went on and people laughed about the facts and others told stories but I didn't listen. I was wondering what they ment with Dylan and jail time.

Who was Dylan Jackson?

***

So Dylan was already a senior! Wow, and he has a protective side to him. But he's also physical. Wonder how I'm going to write this one out.

Do you guys like it so far? Comment please! :)