Chapter five.

Authers note :)

Okay I know I makes these at the end but I have to say something to you readers. Thanks! I love you guys! I have only shown my stories to one other friend of mine (and my mom once) so this is a big step for me, and I just want you guys to know that I love that you guys are reading and voting I hope you guys are also begging your friends to read too.

Thanks a ton everyone. Love you all! :)

***

Previously:

When I did we both slowed to a stop. I looked into her eyes and somethig hit me like a tone of bricks. I wanted her. I wanted her so bad. But there was something else. I wanted her to be happy too.

No I needed her to be happy.

Chapter Five

Alexiahs POV

We were standing there for a while. Then he gently reached out his hand and brushed back a peice of hair from my face. For the first time I felt like I had to have him there, but I don't know why. I closed my eyes for a second and then opened them and looked at Dylan. He smiled slightly and his hand started to shake and a slighed laugh left his lips.

"We should probly go get your classes changed." I heard myself say then his hand slowly moved off of my face and found its way down to my hand. His touch did something to my heart. But I couldn't focus on that right now or I might not be able to walk strate. He sighed.

"We should do that quick cause I'm kind of hungery." I laughed as my stomache groweled.

"Apparently so am I." We walked a bit faster down the hall then we normally would.

"Did you pack your lunch?"

"No."

"So you brought money for your lunch then?" I shook my head.

"No. Should I have?" He laughed as we rounded the corrner and entered the main office.

"I'll share mine with you today." He wispered as we entered the office. " Hello Mrs. Anderson, Hows your day going?" He seemed a bit cheerful and more- I don't know just more.

"You seem a bit cheerful to be Dylan Jackson? Are you on anything I should know about?" The lady behind the counter said with a smile and her voice seemed to say almost the opposite.

"Just life. So I was wondering if you could switch around some classes for me?" The lady behind the desk pecked into the computer and clicked around.

"What classes?"

"Third and fourth. Can you switch them?" He was still holding my hand as he looked at the lady that I now prosumed to be Mrs. Anderson.

"Yes I can. Can I enquire why you want to change it now?" The desk almost hid our interlocked hands.

"Mr. Hugo makes me sick before lunch." Mrs. Anderson looked at our hands and smiled at me. She wasn't the lady I talked to this morning but she had a kind smile.

"Okay, well your classes are changed. Tomorrow go to Mrs. Grace for third and Mr. Hugo for fourth. Now you two better hurry if you want to get lunch."

"Thank you." we turned around and headed out the door.

Through the whole walk down the the cafeteria and through the line he only asked me if I wanted fries or if I liked something. My voice didn't seem to be working whenever he asked a question, so I just shook my head yes or no. We found a table that had no one sitting at and we sat down to eat. At first it was great. We were eating and talking about food then wouldn't you know it Michel and Brittany come up behind us and decide to make our lunch theirs.

"Ooo, fries. Man you know my favorite. And chicken nuggets how cute." Michel reached over my shoulder while pressing himself against me. He grabbed a french fry and get it into the ketchup. Before he could reach close enough to put it in his mouth Dylan grabbed his wrist which in turn made Michel flick the red sause on my white shirt and the table in front of me. I didn't notice till Dylan let go of Michels wrist and handed me a napkin.

"Michel leave. Leave before I finish what I started this morning." I looked down at my blouse that was now spotted red because of Michel. I quickly and gently scraped some of the ketchup off of my shirt. What was left made me annoyed. I had to get this stuff off.

"Exuse me please." And I turned around bumped into Brittany and passed three other girls that were standing there. I rushed to the bathroom and swiftly went in without a peep from the door. I went to the sink and saw the damage done. It wasn't that bad. Just a few faiding red spots. I got the napkin wet-the end that didn't already have ketchup on it. As I dabbed and dabbed at it gently with the somewhat wet napkin I smiled as I saw them dissapear.

I was almost done when I heard the door open and shut loudly ecoing through the empty bathroom.

"It doesn't look that bad. You could of gone without getting it wet." It was Brittany. I sighed and turned towards a stall and threw the napkin away. I tried to walk past Brittany but she stopped me with a hand on my shoulder.

"Can I please pass?"

"Thats a good question. You know I really want to complament you on your art. Its fun to look through a little kids art. Its so cute." I glared at her.

"Where is my jurnal?"

"With Michel who else?"

"Please let go I'm worning you." she laughed.

"Oh I'm so scared. What could you do to me?" I sighed as I slid my feet into possion and in one quick movement I grabbed Brittanys arm and pind it behind her back and pressed her against the wall. I never thought I would ever have to use the skills I learned in defence class. I let go of Brittany and walked passed her friends and down the hall back to the cafeteria. Then I saw our table. But Michel was sitting at it along with some of his other friends.

***

For my readers Chapter 6 will be here by the end of the day!

:)