Chapter eight.

Alexiahs' POV

I shut the door and rested against it. I closed my eyes. He smelled so good up close. He must of shaved this morning his skin was so smooth under my lips. And his tatto. I didn't know what to say. It was perfect. I don't know why but my stomache acted different around him and I felt safe. I shook my head. I had to get things done before my mom gets home.

-.-.-.-

5:30

My mom sat on my left and my dad on the right. We sat at a rounded table. I laughed when I saw us having tomato soup.

"So how was your day Lex?" She was surving me soup and smiled at me.

"It was good. I have an art class and a music class." I took a spoon full of soup and blew it gently not to make it splatter all over the table.

"Whats that on your shirt dear?" I swollowed the soup and looked down. Only my father would notice a couple of spots on my shirt.

"Someone at lunch was playing around and accidentally got some ketchup on it. I washed most of it off. Its nothing really." My father looked at my mother and she sighed.

"Did you make any friends today?" I swollowed what was in my mouth and shook my head.

"Yeah, his names Dylan. He helped me find my classes. The funny thing is we have almost every class together. He can really play the guitar." I took a bite out of my toast and looked down at my food.

"Thats good. Did you meet anyone else?"

"I met a, um, a Brittany, but she's not really nice. I don't know why though."

"Anyone else?" I sighed.

"My reading english teacher is really nice. Her name is Mrs. Grace. She's pregnant with a baby boy." My mom smiled. Though she seemed as if she was unhappy with what I was telling her. I brought the bowl up to my mouth and drank the rest of the soup.

"May I be excused?" My dad smiled.

"Sure honey." I picked my stuff up and walked over to the sink. I rinsed and put the dishes I the dishwasher. I walked to my room and closed the door. I quickly ran to my back pack and grabbed my art pad. I sat down at my desk and from memory I drew a picture of Dylan. His hair tossled and his jacket slung over his shoulder. His black undershirt tight against his chest and his tatto. His black mark that flowed from the top of his arm and rap around his arm till it trailed down to his wrist. I leaned back and studdied it. I looked at his face. I hadn't drawn his face. How could I? I needed to look at him and see what shape it was, how perfect the shape of his jaw and the sharp conture of his nose. I sighed and turned the page and grabbed my red pen. I wrote the date and the most important events today. I sighed and looked up at the clock. 8:56. Time to get ready for bed.

Dylans' POV

I unlocked the door and heard the dog bark. I opened the door and smiled at Devil. A 7 year old German sheperd with a hole in his right ear. My uncle got him from a shelter. They said he was one of many dogs that were in dog fights. Devil was going to be put down if my uncle wouldn't of bought him. Now he gaurds the house and if you really get to know him he's an angel.

Devil came up to me with a wagging tail and his tung hanging out of his mouth. I sighed and patted his head.

"Wheres uncle Devil?" Devil licks my hand and leads me to the living room. My uncle and I live in a small old house in the down town area. It has two levels and two bathrooms. One bedroom upstairs and one down. A small old kitchen and a living room that had an old couch and a chair that my uncle clamed as his chair. Two T.v's, one in the living room thats older then me and another in my uncles room thats a flat screen.