8 - Captains and Daggers

Lol. I'm the worst xD this is dipshit, and I'm still writting. Titles sucks xD hahahah, so here we go. Dipshit on the way. Trust me, it gets better
- -

Levi stayed at the outside tables near the forest. He drew a small circle at the tree and stood 10 meters away from it. This was easier in his early days, hitting small targets. It has been a while since he played with his daggers. He poured down his anger on it and started throwing it at the tree.

Missed.

What the fuck?

He couldn't believe it. He was sure that he had no troubles hitting anything with his daggers.

"Old, are we?" Erwin chuckled watching his performance. Levi looked at him with wide eyes. He was there?

"I'm surprised you didn't hit it" Erwin stepped forward and sat at the table.

"Me too" Levi retorted. He looked back at the pile of daggers. He took another one and readied his aim and threw it. It landed at the side of the circle making him more irritated. Why don't you just hit the middle?

"You look troubled my friend" Erwin groawled.

"You think?" Levi excercised his left arm, he did better in left.

He took another dagger and circled it in his finger. He turned around swiftly and threw the dagger with strength, sensing another presence.

"What the fuck Hanji? I almost killed you. Stop sneaking" Levi snapped. The dagger cut through her hair. Hanji looked serious and came near the two captains.

"Way to go, asking Ackerman to be your girlfriend" Hanji crossed her arms glaring at Levi. The boys shot their eyes wide open. Hanji, you sneaking piece of shit

"He did what?" Erwin looked shocked. Levi groaned and turned around. He threw another dagger and finally hit the middle.

"Well, lover boy here told Mikasa that he'd kick her at the roof if she'd refuse him" Hanji sneered looking angry.

"You said what?" Erwin turned to Levi, he still looked so surprised.

"It wasn't like she'd agree to it anyway" Levi shrugged.

"Oh come on! What answer do you expect with a courting that sounded like that? That was no way to ask her out!" Hanji yelled angrily.

"It's none your business" Levi glared at her throwing another dagger without taking her eyes off her. It hit.

"Levi, you cannot ask a girl to be your girlfriend like that" Erwin narrowed his eyes on him.

"I didn't know what to say to make her say yes, so i had to add the roof thing along with it" Levi spat. Hanji looked at him with shock while Erwin laughed lowly.

"So you're really into Mikasa Ackerman?" Erwin smirked. It sounded so embarrassing that Levi chose not to answer. He hated their topic.

Silence.

"Have you tried giving her flowers?" Erwin suggested.

"Heck like I would" Levi turned angrily shooting two daggers. "I'm not romantic"

"Then have dinner with her perhaps?" Erwin raised a brow.

"Too busy"

"Then how will you do it?" Erein asked. "Tell her I'd kick her off the roof"

Erwin shaked his head, smirking while Hanji face palmed.

"Well do it your way brother, just make sure you do it right before we leave" Erwin sighed. Levi nodded. There was too much to do.
- -