6 - Drink

This chapter would be.. I don't know, Levi's biography for a while? Lol Hahahaha

They made him sit down to interrogate him. He hated the cops, survey corps or not, they were suckers. If it weren't for his friends, he wouldn't be doing this now, but it's not like he is pointing anyone, he was a failure himself. He played with his dagger at the table. Erwin sat in front of him and waved the other guards for privacy, which they were hesitant but still responded. Erwin threw an envelope at the desk making Levi raise an eyebrow.

"Your results" Erwin said. His eyes looked so serious.

"You cops-" Levi was easily cut off.

"We are not cops, Levi. We risk our lives more than those cowards. Open the folder" Erwin ordered. Levi reached at the envelope without taking his eyes away from Erwin. He opened it.

"I've got to say, 4108 is pretty low" Levi sounded bored. Erwin chuckled lowly muttering 'low'.

"What's funny?" Levi raised a brow.

"When I was at your age, I had 3476. And that was the highest score till Mike beated it with his 3521" Erwin retorted making him silent.

"Spectacular 3DManeuver movement and speed, amazing swordmanship, sharp sight and you are excellent in realizing a situation. It only took you to stare at the object for 6 seconds and then solved it. I'd be happy to have you in Survey Corps" Erwin declaired. Levi just listened, he liked the 'praising' part.

"What was your surname again?" Asked Erwin.

"Ackerman"

"Well something tells me it's Rivaille" Erwin said. He crossed his arms.

"Whatever you want"

"You are easily the strongest, Rivaille. You must be flattered-"

"I'm not. Like I said, 4108 is pretty low" he stopped playing with the dagger and looked at Erwin straight in the eyes. His eyes were cold and dark. Erwin sighed.

"Very well then, Levi Rivaille. How does assigning you as squad captain for the Special Operations Squad sounds?" Erwin asked with a thin smile. Levi leaned back and shrugged.

"What should it sound like?" Levi asked looking at the door and throwing his dagger straight at the middle making him smile thinly and mischievously when he heard some guards yelp . Erwin stared at the dagger and smiled. The dagger went deep.

"I see" Erwin muttered.
- -

"No reason to be afraid little girl. Com'on have fun with me" the guy cooed further. Levi looked a bit ticked when Mikasa didn't punch the guy or anything.

Jesus I should really be training them hand to hand combat

"Come on, let's have some fun" the guy held her waist and whispered in her ear making her shudder at his warm breath. She tried to pull away but failed as the grip on her was tighter.

"You're disgusting!" She snapped.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure that arse of yours won't go to waste" the guy squeezed her butt making Mikasa punch the dude but he still didn't let go of her. That was it, it was too plain dirty.

"Get the fuck away from my rookie"Levi snapped, Mikasa looked surprise when she saw him there and tried to pull the guy away, but he wouldn't budge. The guy narrowed his eyes on Levi.

"Who the fuck are you?" The guy asked.

"A death god. I'll break your bones one by one if you won't leave her now"Levi threatens. The boy laughed.