3- Offenses

Better if you read this first.
#RULES101
1. DO NOT CORRECT ME. I know that I might makes mistakes but leave them be, cause I'll correct those shits when I'm done.
2. PEOPLE WHO GOES 'SHE SWEARS TOO MUCH'. I know about the swearing, and I don't care if you're intrigued about it.
3. PRETEND THAT LEVI IS JUST AROUND 24-27 YRS OLD. Fuck, I wouldn't be able to do anything sweet with the male over 30+. The dude don't look like one! (not to mention the height)

Alright then,

Continue on
- -

Mikasa felt very satisfied how the first training came out and the first step of revenge on Levi. She almost topped him back in the training, but she could clearly see how Levi held back. His actions were not as sharp as when they fought to rescue Eren.

His speed, his actions. It was different. They were not present at all. Even the spark on his eyes when attacking, was not present.

But she saw the pissed look on his eyes, especially when Hanji started teasing him. At that dinner table, she smirked mentally all the time.

She knew that she couldn't beat the Corporal, at least not yet, but she knew she could always bug him, irritate him, make him bear her strange attitude towards him.

Although she was curious. When Hanji said that she might be one of his relative. She shooked off the feeling. She needed to focus.

She needed a way to make Levi ticked off one time and another.

She stood up and bathed. She wore her cleaning outfit as it is written in every room's bulletin board. Cleaning is a must, you filthy brats

She sighed and started cleaning in her own area of responsibility.

Damn that short evil man.

She hissed as she cleaned the bathrooms.

I'm the fucking lady. Giving me the bathrooms to clean.

She wipped her sweat on her forehead and stared at the spider webs above the corners of the wall.

"Stop staring and start cleaning" Levi sneered. He was leaning on one side at the door as he watched her with his stoic face.

"Tch. You're only telling me to clean those webs because you can't do it without a lift." Mikasa bickered lowly.

"I can definitely clean those filths in seconds. You can't beat me to it" Levi snarled.

"Oh, yeah, Corporal Levi's famous ultimately-unbeatable-spiderweb-removing" she rolled her eyes away from Levi and started cleaning.

"What a lousy nickname" Levi sighed.

"What? Not satisfied? How about the undefeated-making-walls-shine-spiderweb-cleaning? That sounds pretty good" Mikasa said. Note the sarcasm.

"Tch, you are a surprising one Ackerman, I'd like to hear more of your senseless humor" Levi said, throwing back the sarcasm.

"But I think I'd rather go make fun of your brother. He is a fun to pick on" he added. Mikasa stopped to her tracks, she clenched her fist.

"Yes. The way his blood flew at the court because of his stupid actions-"Mikasa interupted him by attacking him which he defended easily.

Levi saw her eyes beam. She kicked him as he defended it with only one hand.

"That kick was impressive. Not as impressive as doing that to your superior. Go clean the east dormitories, as your punishment" Levi retorted.