4- Cut

Yow yow! Wifi went out :< but in exchange, 2 updates :) lol, like anyone would be reading this --'' ja nee
- -

Mikasa woke up feeling light headed. She woke up at 3 in the morning. Cleanliness is a must, you brats. That phrase made her wanna just choke Levi to death. She puched the board and then she made coffee for herself and started cleaning the unoccupied eastern dormatories. She wrinkled her nose everytime it made contact with the dust. She started sneezing. The sneezes made her eyes puff and nose go red. It was a good thing she finished all the dormatories with no users. She sat at the middle of the lobby, resting, waiting.

"D-damn..Achoo!" she sneezed. Tears started falling unconsciously as her sneezes grew harder.

She wrinkled her nose, feeling a bit cold. Nothing but the fresh and cold winds of the dawn breaking chills Mikasa the most. That was until she felt a clothing wrap around her.

It was the green cloak. The cloak with the wings of liberty in it, which symbol she admires the most. The Survey Corps' cloak. She turned around to face her awake corporal.

"Go make yourself a coffee. And lessen the sneezes, you'll wake the others" he told her. It didn't sound like he was ordering her, he just told her, then left.

What the heck was that about?

She thought but shrugged it off. She did as what the corporal had instructed her and made herself a coffee once again. She saw Hanji at the kitchen awake and still has her pajamas on her. She was drinking tea.

"Oh? Mikasa, you're up early" Hanji looked at her surprised.

"My schedule is quite different, Capt. Hanji" she addressed her formally.

"Just Hanji" she laughed a bit then taunted Mikasa to join her, which Mikasa gladly obliged.

"So tell me, why do you have a more complex schedule than the others" Hanji asked curiously. Damn, she always was. Mikasa felt uncomfortable about it, but still answered.

"Shorty made me do extra cleaning"

"That's odd. Did he say why?" Hanji puahed the conversation.

"He charged me of 3 different offenses. Tardiness, talking back to him, and cursing" Mikasa retorted. Hanji started laughing. "You know, he rarely do things like that"

"Really?" Mikasa asked unconsciously, turning quite interested with the topic about him. Which she found weird.

"Yeah. He would oftenly let people off the hook. He's a nice persona you know? Ow! Times up! I need to wake up your friends, chat around next time, maybe?" She smiled before leaving her alone.

He's a nice persona, you know?

That was so wrong in Mikasa's own point of view. How could a short evil man be good? How could someone so cruel and cold be good? How could Levi be good, for crying out loud?

"H-hey! Mikasa's up!" Krista gladly smiled at her.

"Yeah, and what's up with that cloak?" Jean muttered.

Mikasa's eyes shot open.

He's a nice persona, you know?

Her faced heated up, flashing back to what happened a while ago. She rushed away, pushing through her way out of the kitchen and stomped up the stairs, to Levi's office.

She breathed. Her stoic face revealed. Should I knock? Before her fist could touch the door, it opened.

"What is it?" Levi asked coldly. Mikasa breathed again and offered to him his cloak.