FIFTEEN || C1C4C1J5A5A5F4

Start from the beginning

"What brings you here?" Taehyung's expression turns serious.

"Suga sent me."

"Why?"

"He says he doesn't want war."

Taehyung looks back at Jimin who frowns as well. He then looks at Jungkook who is completely oblivious to what's happening. His eyebrows raise as he shrugs.

Taehyung looks back at Soobin, "Why send a man in the first place?"

"That was an accident."

"Speak only the truth, or you'll regret it."

"That's what he told me."

Taehyung stands and walks over to the table, "Is there a camera in your eye?"

"What?"

"You heard me," Taehyung picks up a small, sharp knife and examines it in his hand.

"What camera?"

"No lies, dear."

"There was one in my clothes but you got rid of those," Soobin slurs his words.

Taehyung walks closer to Soobin and places the knife at the heel of the boy's bare foot, "Do you want me to slice your ankle?"

"I swear, I don't know anything about an eye camera."

Taehyung gently pushes the tip of the knife into Soobin's foot. The boy jerks his leg and winces as Taehyung digs deeper. "Soobin, love, you can't lie to me."

A shiver runs down Jungkook's spine and he suddenly wishes it were him Taehyung was talking to in that smooth voice.

Soobin wiggles under the ropes and tries to free his hands cuffed behind his back, tied to his waist. His movements are slow and uncalculated, the dizziness getting worse as the blood pools to his head.

Taehyung motions towards Daniel with two fingers who immediately rushes to push up Soobin's head. Taehyung places the knife against the ropes on his feet and cuts them, letting Soobin's body fall to the ground with a thud, his head still in Daniel's hands, who unties his hands and raises his body, tying his hands up in the air instead.

Soobin sighs in relief and mutters a soft 'thank you', to which Daniel responds by patting his back.

Taehyung places the knife at Soobin's chest and pushes the tip in just a bit, enough for Soobin to wince, "Elaborate on the accident."

Soobin takes in a few deep breaths and nods, "The man misunderstood the message Suga wanted to send. He was a Buraq spy we caught. He was sent as a warning. That any and all spies you send to betray August will suffer."

"Why come to Jewels?'

"We sent a man to both," Soobin replies, coughing slightly. "Because you both are allied with each other. A collective warning."

"So, no war?" Jimin asks.

"Not with you, I'm afraid not," Soobin shakes his head, facing Jimin. "For the moment, August wishes to stay as far away as possible from your group, minding our own business."

Taehyung nods and smiles, "Thank you."

Soobin nods and exhales deeply.

"Another thing," Taehyung slowly slides the knife down Soobin's chest, a little bit of blood appearing on his milk white skin. "August sent a code here a while ago and we've just been wondering what it means. Care to help?"

Soobin shakes his head, "I'm just an associate. I don't know anything beyond what my mission is about."

"And since when has Suga been planting spies within my family?"