Chap 28: Detention Guy

Start from the beginning

"Now if you two stop bickering about it, Ms. Anne, I will gladly give you two detentions. End of discussion." And with that, he walked away.

Don't get me wrong. I've had my fair share of detention mainly from eating and being late in class. But this cousin of mine is just too goody good shoes that being the GOOD cousin that I am, will sacrifice for her. She aims for Harvard you know!

I glanced at Grace and I caught her glaring at me. I stuck my tongue at her and after a few seconds, I heard her chuckle and say, "silly Anne".

Detention

Class ended and so I went to the detention room. Yes we have a detention room. Like that one in the movie Sky High? Where it seals all powers. Like we have powers. I wish we do. Oh men I would like to fly! So I could fly with the unicorns or meet the infamous leprechaun and his pot of gold! Oh oh I also would be late for class and-

My wonderful imagination interrupted when a book was smashed on my table. Not in a violent way, but in a loud way if you know what I mean.

"You know, that was dumbest thing you ever did." An angry yet loving voice suddenly spoke. I looked up and I was and still mesmerized with the green and oceanic (wait is this a word?) eyes of the fine man in front of me. I know he's angry, but I can see the look of love in his eyes. As cheesy as that sounds. He stared deeply into my eyes and kissed my forehead. Tingles, butterflies, flies, bees and whatever started to float in my tummy. Good feelings.

"Hey someone might see US!" I exclaimed and he just patted me on the head.

"Don't worry babe, I made sure no one is here." He said cheekily. "I missed you, you know."

"I missed you too. But you've seen me yesterday!" I told him and playfully smacked his bulky arms.

"But I can't hold you or kiss you in class." He pouted and I placed a small kiss on his lips.

"Nobody can find out about us you know, no matter how much I want to tell the whole world that this handsome, kind and rugged person in front of me is my boyfriend."

"I know babe. But you'll be graduating soon. And then we can tell them."

"I can't wait babe."

"Me too babe. Me too." I looked at him longingly before he engulfed me into a one big and comforting hug.

And with that, he kissed me again.

TADAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

LOL

GUESS WHO

SO I DECIDED THAT IT'S TIME TO YOU KNOW, GIVE SOME PEOPLE THE SPOTLIGHT. Lol.

So okay. I just realized that I've been writing this book for more than a year now and I only had like what, 28 chapters? TOO SLOW I KNOW.

It's summer here rn, (yippee), but no, im not enjoying it. BECAUSE. Im taking summer classes along with my internship so it's taking ¾ of my time. ¼ is the sleep that I get if im lucky.

SO YEAH.

Expect slow update my lovies since Vivian is also busy till June.

I LOVE YOU guys. Remember that!

Will put up dedications next time!

And please like our facebook page (not IMSTAP related tho) www.facebook.com/projectflag

It's our family advocacy for the deaf students here in our city. Lovelots.

Peace out.