🔞🔞JIMIN🔞🔞

Start from the beginning

“That is for me to know and you to find out,” he winks conspiratorially before he stands from my bed and continues, “be ready by seven in the morning.” He adds, coming over to me and pulling me into a deep byt short kiss.

When he pulls back, I look up at him under my lashes, while muttering an “Okay".

 “I love you.” He says, looking right into my eyes and all I see in his is the love he feels for me and the sincerity of his words. My eyes tear up slightly at his confession, my lower lip wobbles slightly while I try not to cry.

“I love you more.” I say to him and he smiles his beautiful dimpled smile, making me swoon. He’s so handsome.

He kisses me again before he walks backwards towards the door, his eyes never leaving my watery ones.

When he gets to the door, he does a heart gesture with his thumb and index finger, kisses it and blows it in my direction.

So cheesy. I love it.

I catch the kiss with a big dopey grin on my face, deciding to go along with his cheesiness, and he laughs before turning around and leaving my room.

I want to scream at how cute that little encounter was but instead, I only squeal a little while doing a little happy dance.

HOSEOK

I got a text from Jimin earlier telling me not to open my door for anyone but him.

And so I had to let down Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook because Jimin asked for me first. I don’t want him to be mad at me and I had to explain that to the others so they don’t get mad at me either.

Having six men vying for your attention should not be this much of a challenge. Not that I'm complaining. I'm actually pretty happy that I'm wanted this much.

An hour later another knock sounds on my door and I have to do what I’ve been doing for the past hours again.

“if you’re not Jimin, then please go away.” I yell from my perch on my bed. When a soft answer of, “It’s Jimin.”, comes from the door, excitement bursts through me.

I get up from the bed only wearing a pair of grey sweatpants which I got called a whore (lovingly) for by Jungkook earlier, and bound to the door.

The sight of Jimin in his fancy silk pajama bottoms and robe, his chest on display for my eyes, causes a surge of desire to hum through me.

The peach colour of his attire looks great against his soft skin, the pink hair gives him a hint of innocent and his bright pink, plump lips are so tempting that I can't help when my tongue darts out of my mouth to wet my suddenly dry lips.

"Beautiful." I whisper mainly because I want to remind him everyday that he is one of the most beautiful man I've ever met and I will never understand how I got so lucky.

Beautiful inside and out, my man is a visual representation of an angel and I want him to know that.

"Thank you." He replies, a sweet blush on his already flushed skin. Somehow that makes him even more beautiful, the smile with a slightly crooked tooth and the way his eyes disappear into crescents when he smiles, ugh I love this man.

"I love you so much, baby. You know that right?" I tell him because why not? He's been an absolute angel to me and all the guys ever since we met, he comforts us when we're down and puts us first, which he shouldn't have to do but he does anyway.

His looks aren't the first thing that drew me in, they played a part in increasing my attraction to him, but what really made me fall head over hills for him was his aura.