🔞🔞JIMIN🔞🔞

Friday, 18/03/22

Tonight I decided I want to spend some time with Hobi. I miss him and I feel  we drifted apart these past two weeks.

I want him to know that he still has me and that I care for him. To make him allow me to take care of him like he always takes care of me.

I want him to know that I finally understand. I understand why he felt like he couldn’t take care of me during my slips and that it’s okay to let go. To let himself feel the safety and security that comes with handing over control to someone else.

Tonight isn’t that night though. I want him to use me tonight. I  want him to fuck me until I feel like my soul left my body.

I want him and nobody else. Just us, getting lost in each other’s passion until the early hours of morning. Then we can go on a picnic date tomorrow.

After I shower in my room.,  I get dressed in my peach, silk pajama bottoms and a matching robe.

I put on a bit of cologne because why not and make my way to my bedroom, only to find Namjoon sitting on my bed. Huh, did I miss something?

“Do you need something, baby?” I ask him and he looks towards where I’m standing, in the doorway to my bathroom. His eyes trail all over my body and I feel my cheeks heat up in a blush at the way his eyes darken at the sight of me.

Hobi, think of Hobi. Tonight is about Hobi, Jimin. Do not jump the sexy man on your bed. DON’T DO IT!

“You look good, baby. Dressed up for me?” He asks with a wink, his voice a few octaves lower and with a raspy tone in it. I shiver at how unbelievably sexy that was.

“Unfortunately, no. I’m spending the night in Hoseok’s room tonight.” My own voice is very breathless and husky. He hasn’t even touched you yet, you hussy! My subconscious admonishes me.

“Oh really? He’s going to like that.” He says, his voice taking a fond tone with his eyes filled with understanding and adoration.

“I hope so.” I tell him, suddenly feeling very shy. I squish those feelings down immediately. None of that today.

“of course, he will baby. I know I do.” He says, eyeing my body up and down again while biting his plump bottom lip. His eyes linger more on my lips, chest and crotch area.

I'm hard as fuck right now and he can probably see the outline of my cock through my pajama bottoms.

“Stop looking at me like that.” I whine. He’s making it very hard to commit to my plans right now.

“Looking at you like what? Like you’re mine?” He’s taunting me and the mischievous glint in his dragon eyes shows that he’s enjoying it too.

“You’re looking at me like you want to eat me.” I groan with a roll of my eyes.

“I do want to eat you, my love.”

My cheeks, neck and ears heat up and I know I'm as red as a tomato right now. Ugh, he needs to stop before I’m tempted to let him fuck me right against my dresser.

“I’m just playing with you, darling. I came to ask you if you have anything planned for tomorrow. I want to take you guys somewhere.” His tone is no longer taunting or lust-filled, now it has a cryptic tone that makes me very curious to know about his plans. Oooo I love surprises.

“I was going to take Hobi on a picnic but yours sounds more interesting.” I tell him while bouncing on the balls of my feet excitedly. “Where are you taking us?” I can’t help but ask.