«THIRTY»

MANIK'S P.O.V.

Since today I had two meeting I had my stoic face on. when nandini is not around it is always like that. though I am not that strict with my staff but still I have a leader position and I have to keep that going. also I have heard that many companies more like famous companies are trying to win the project so I have to make the game design in such a way that it excels from others.

as soon as I entered the office I called alya in he cabin

"sir can I come in?" alya stood at the cabin door asking to enter

"yes come in"

"alya ask every departments head to meet me in the conference room in 5 mins."

"okay sir I will inform right away." alya replied and she left for work.

I took the sample paper with me and went to the meeting room where everyone were present.

"good morning boss" everyone got up individually and greeted me

"good morning everyone here?" I asked looking if someone is still left the enter

seeing everyone present I said

"okay so I have all the updates or follow up till yesterday morning still I need to know how far have the respective departments came. since today we have last 45 days till the presentation so I want the updates."

"sir we are done with every small details too. every small set design graphics costumes and the weapons are ready I will sent you the copy right away." Ravi the head of designing team said

"sir even the codes for automatic updates and level up are done. I will also forward that to you." cabir informed.

"as far analyzing department is waiting for your orders so that we can start to incorporate the parts now. we have put the sound and basic home page for the game and that is working smooth." arya reported.