«TWENTY-SIX»

hello I am back with a break again... thx for waiting :)

Third person's pov

nandini was adjusting and observing the surrounding and how the office works, she saw that alya was quite good at her job. she went to the QA department and asked

"umm good morning sir.." she said looking at Ravi

Ravi was kinda shocked cause he was expecting nandini to have a bitch attitude or a bit rude just because manik and her are dating but no she was quite polite.

"good morning nandini and plz call me Ravi I am younger than u "

"oh okay I will try"

"so did u like our office?" Ravi asked

"yes it is gud , Ummm Ravi what work should I do?"

"wait let me see..." he said and looked around the table and he saw a file case of phone model.

"u can do this read this file and found out which phone model has problem in running our new model"

"okay I will try to do that" nandini said and started with her work.

its been two hours and nandini was working on the job that ravi gave to her when manik came to her and said

"nandini it's lunch time come to the cabin wee will have lunch there" nandini looked at the clock and him and went in the cabin.

manik handed her the lunchbox he ordered and asked

"so how did yr day go till now?"

"its been gud...all are gud to me till now....but it will take time to gel up" the brown haired girl replied

"hmm that's right" the tall guy said while thinking about something

"btw, why did u leave me in arya's hand to se the office and not u ?....I mean I don't mind but just curious.." nandini asked with a curious face.

"well I have two reasons for that" the guy repleid

"first I was in a meeting and u guys kind of crashed it...and second I wanted u to met them as a normal employee and not a boss's girlfriend."

"can understand ...but I don't think yr staff is like that ..I mean I find all of them pretty cool and chill attitude ...also they are quite focused on their work."

"that keeps the company going, ain't it?" the guy replied with a proud smile.

"yup I got my first assignment and I am enjoying it." the cute girl said.

"gud to know , also baby I wanna say this that I wont interfer in yr matters until matters get wose ...so u need to hande it." manik said taking Nandini's hands in his.

"I know manik, also donnt worry yr baby is very strong okay." the girl replied flashing a sweet smile.

"I should leave now cause the break will be over." shorty replied and left the place and continued her work.

..

just like this,nandini and manik started to work together in his company and with the gang around it was like home fro them. Everyday listening to cabir's jokes alya's beauty tips a dhruv dating life and manik shutting them with is savage replies. everything was a merry environment. but they were not smart to realise that a storm .. a challenge was waiting for them. the employees also became quite friendly to nandini and manik was relived that he wont have to bear any prob regarding nandini , the entire company's mood was pink except two people who let just say weren't in the pink mood..