«TWENTY-ONE»

MANIK'S POV

I was getting ready for the active -srp people coming, miss Shreya was visiting early, I checked my phone and I haven't received any text from nandini, now what happened with her? is she okay she never forgets to text me back I even texted her good morning but she never replied, I miss her so much its just 3 days but still I just want to go to her house and bring her back with me.....trust me when she returns back I am not letting her go.....wait instead how about I go to pune...ha that's great.

I will call her in a café so that I can see and meet her.....great after miss Shreya leaves I will drive to pune.....gawdd nandini what are u doing to me? I was never like that u are changing me so much in cabir's language I am officially whipped. heheh I heard miss Shreya and Arya voice outside the cabin , I think they came so I went outside only to receive the biggest shock of y life.....my love ...my baby was in front of me.

my mind went blank for a sec .how I wish no one was here and I would have cage her in my arms but..but..but I am manik Malhotra...owner and boss of this company lets maintain the image.. I diverted my attention towards miss Shreya and greeted her. gawdd my arms are itching to hold nandini , so I said to miss Shreya

"would u go ahead with my partner Arya I have an issue to attend"

luckily she said yes and Arya went to the sound room whispering something to nandini as soon as they went I walked towards her took her bag and grabbing her wrist I pulled her inside the cabin. I closed the door of the cabin and looked at her. she was looking at me with an annoyed reaction and was blabbering something but all I could right now focus on was her pink lips...yup call me whatever u want but the I wanted to taste that lips.....how sweet and soft would they be? and without thinking about anything I pinned her to the wall and placed my lips on her.

gawddd. they were so soft and plump. she was shocked for a sec cause I know she was not expecting this reaction..I continued to suck her lips while my hands were on her waist pulling her more towards me. after few sec she also started to kiss me back with her hands brushing my hair and pulling me extremely closer to her. I guess I sucked her so hard.. that blood started to ooze out of her lips...but that didn't stop me..I poured all the emotions I had of her in that kiss. after a good five mins when I saw that we were lacking oxygen I left her lips and opened my eyes connecting our foreheads and catching some breath.

she was looking so hot and her cheeks were as rde as cherries so were her lips. she couldn't look at me for few secs I was about to stop but I didn't I wanted more...as if her lips were the best dessert ever tasted. so again without a thought I connected our lips together. this time she was also responding equally and I could drown in that I roamed my hands on her waist and my lips continued to suck hers but she was not allowing me to enter in her mouth so I pinched her waist and my trick worked she was shocked and opened her mouth. I did not waste any moment and pushed my tongue in her mouth. I felt I was legit in heaven .I started to explore her mouth and playing with her tongue until I was satisfied. I was in no mood to leave her but Arya voice from outside rang in my ears

"manik miss Shreya is waiting"

with a heavy heart I left her mouth and looked at her. her eyes were so deep I could drown in that too I caught my breath and pecked her again . she looked at me when I said

"stay here till I return DO.NOT.LEAVE." with that I left my cabin hoping nandini wont leave.

I went to the sound room and miss Shreya nd her employees were checking the track and Dhruv was giving them information.

"miss Shreya did u liked the sound score?"

"oh yes Mr .manik its really gud also the video is running smoothly with the sound without any glitch that's great " she complimented us