«TWENTY-EIGHT»

NEXT DAY

Nandini's pov

I was working with the structure of the npc and I found out that everything was right . I went to manik to inform him and then left. cause I was bored I thought I log in armour life and check nova and ace. its been ages I logged in . when I logged it nova was doing gud with health and stuff and so as our cute pets . I went to message box to check any text just to find out that It was flooded with text from sheer.

"what happened to her?" I thought

I clicked to read the text and found out what happened. I knew that yash was such a douche bag. Sheer is so innocent. I thought to text her hoping her to be online.

"hey sorry for not been online are u fine?" I texted

luck was my side I guess, she texted me

"hey nova"

"hey sheer I am so sorry I was offline for days." I felt guilty for not been there as a friend

sheer was one of the oldest people I am in contact . she was my clan leader from the start and also a gud mentor, when I had problems to understand soething at the beginning sheer was always tehre for me.

"it's okay nova I understand, but I can't talk like this" she texted

"umm then how about we meet?" I asked probably that's the least I can do.

"ya that would be much better. meet me at blah! at bkc" she texted

now since I have lunch time fromm 1pm to 2 pm so I thought that would be ideal.

"how about 1 pm?"

"yes that will be gud " she replied positively

"but how will i know that's its u?" i asked

"i am wearing a green blouse" she texted me back.

" okay, see u soon soon sheer." I texted back and I went offline. I need to inform manik so I went to manik's cabin

knock knock !

"come in !" I heard manik's boss voice.

I went inside and saw he was busy with some papers so I called

"manik sir do u have a minute ? "

he lifted his head and his mood changed..gawdd the duality this guy holds

"yes nandini"

"so apparently my previous clan leader sheer texted me on our server and something has come up, for that I am going to meet her during the lunch. since u would ask for me so I thought to inform you." I gave my reason.

"ohh i hope everything is fine. anyways take care and thx for informing."

"yup...also u have yr lunch don't u dare u miss it, have with cabir and grp and i will call them, if i find u forgot u won't be allowed at yr home." I suddenly changed into a worried yet stern girlfriend.

"yes missus see u at evening" he said and started with his work again .

I came out and checked the time, it was 12:30 pm  so I thought to leave so that I can return on time.

I took my bag and left to take a cab. i reached the cab stop waiting for the cab to come when someone bumped against me.

"oh I'm......oh you again?" the other person said.