«THIRTEEN»

AN IMP NOTE AT LAST DO READ

.

.

.

.

"Oh god what should I do? Should I back off  or should I say some reason ugh wat a blunder ".ally thought . ace and nova were facing slasher and Regina.

"Anyone wants to leave ?" ally texted to break the awkward silence .

"Slasher and I belong to this clan if anyone that should leave it should be them ." Regina said .

Nandini didnt like the way regina said but she kept quiet. Manik analysied the situation and said

"let's team up"

"Have u encountered with the boss lord ?" nandini asked

"Yup but it was way back. The recent boss powers are unkown to me. I will read the intro and will join."

"Okay ." nandini said

In the game ( their convo are now in their characters )

Manik read the intro and then 5 of them started the journey to kill the underground boss. The level was difficult still 5 of them managed to clear it.

"Now its only 2 of them a protector and the boss himself." Ace said.

"Yes lets go for it." Ally said.

All five were waking in the same direction when suddenly Regina without anyone notice took some other route .while the other four were walking together only to meet the protector.

"Oh hello new victims in the house." The protector said.

"Oh plz cut the crap." Nandini said.

"Okay then lets start the fight." The protector said. 

The protector started to fight ace  was waiting for correct strike till then nova , slasher and ally were fighting with here a from the other end Regina came running with monsters behind her .ace started to shoot and killed the monsters in one instance .( duh he is servers top player ). Ace, they started to fight with nova and within few mins the protector was defeated .

"U really are worth of fighting with the boss let me take u there so u can people like me but be careful the boss men will be there to stop u in the path." Protector said.

All the 6 people started to move and  ace encountered the first some men whom he defeated within secs likewise even nova slasher and ally defeated and slaughtered the lovers but one male lover went behind Regina . she couldnt even fight him she ran to slasher when he killed that man.

"Thankyou slasher! u always save me ." Regina said looking dreamily at slasher

"U need to stay close Regina and u are my wife its  my duty to do that." slasher replied.

"And I want to puke at this cheesy scene. I mean Whats the use of playing when u cant even kill the monsters? I am happy that ace and nova are here or else I dont think we could cross the level." Ally said

Nova and ace kept neutral reaction and ignored the three and started to walk to fight the boss.

"Nova I dont even envy them I envy them ; I envy u guys"  ally confessed  while walking

Well then u have got judgment nova said .

"I hope we win the last level" ally said

"Don't worry ace is here nothing can go wrong right ?" nova said looking at ace while he nodded.