JUNOON - THE OBSESSION OF YOUR LOVE PART II - FRIENDSHIP OVER LOVE???

Start from the beginning

She saisld rediculously, scolding him for his words & at last in a sad voice with lower eyes she whispered it to him truthfully what she feels with a longing & long lost look in her eyes... Hearing it REYANSH felt hurt that she chooses her over him but he didn't let it showed on his face at the same time he felt proud on his love as she chooses correct, which is right, over his love even if this breaks her heart & gives her pain... She didn't forgot her favour, she still feels gratitude towards her for what she deed for her, she didn't got live blind & forgot her saviour, she chose friendship over any other relationship... So he smiled at her sadly & told her in an assuring voice while removing his one hand from the handle of bike & holding her hand which was hodling his torso with it & pressing it gentaly to get her know that he isn't lying....

REYANSH : Okay I am sorry SWEETHEART... I promise we won't get married without RUHI okay... In fact she will be the one who will tie our knot ( do our gathbandhan )...

He assured her... Hearing it PARI smiled softly & not wanting this silence & sadness to engulf them she quickly told him in a chirppy voice with bubbly eyes....

PARI : That's like my ANSH.... But ANSH I want a grand INDIAN wedding like a royal one...

She demanded with a dreamy look in her eyes which REYANSH didn't missed so he asked her doubtfully in a cold yet husky voice laced with suspicion while eyeing her with a kind of curiosity in his eyes through the rare view mirror of the bullet bike...

REYANSH : Why royal only??? Any special reason???

He questioned to which PARI smiled... Moving her hands from his torso to his arms, huggeing him from the back & resting her head on his back she told him absentmindedly in a low meek voice & a long lost look in her eyes...

PARI : I don't know but I have this ultimate liking towards the culture of Indian royal family....

She revealed... Hearing it REYANSH smiled at his SWEETHEART feeling happy with her act & took a metal nite of arranging a royal wedding for her as he wants to fullfill her every wish
, To give her & do that every single thing which she wants in her life, which she wants to do, which makes her happy... He was admiring her beutiful aneglic face through the rare view mirror of the bullet bike, That's when he saw PARI frown... She removed her arms from his chest breaking the back hug & removing her head from his back she said in a panicked voice laced with fear while looking ahead with wide eyes filled with frustration...

PARI : Oh shit.... Talk about the marriage & here comes the chaste ( barati )....

Hearing it he got confused & a clueless he followed her gaze seeing her loooking in the front direction, he too looked their only to smirk smugly after seeing the scinorio playing in front of them as he saw some officers stopping vehicles of passing by peopels & doing checking, demanding for paper's of vehicles, insurance, driving licence & not to forgot charging for not having helmate... Seeing it PARI cursed her bad fate under her breath as she took the bike on rent & don't have its paper & insurance while seeing it REYANSH smirk wolfishly & told her smugly in an cold yet husky voice laced with arrogance while looking at her with a kind of egoistic look in his eyes...

REYANSH : Why to fear when you ANSH is here SWEETHEART... No one can dare to come in REYANSH RAISINGHANIA'S way....

He stated arrogantly... After hearing his words PARI slapped her palm on his head slightly making him look at her confused while she started in a sarcastic voice & looking at him with narrow eyes...

PARI : Do you have an amnesia just like me??? Or are you too suffering from any temporary memory loss??? Wait what it calls... Alzheimer's... Do you have Alzheimer's MR.?