Silver quickly realized her error and chuckled at it. She then looked to Max and said.

Silver: "Indeed, but I'm serious about you not leaving this bed until you are fully healed and, also from now on you no longer call me alpha. Instead Aunt Silver would suffice."

Kai: "And that goes the same for me as well little pup. You have done so much for this village in the short time you have been here. I see no reason to call us Alpha." He said smiling happily.

Max nodded in understanding them and was about to say something but, Rachel came out of nowhere and hugged his neck tightly she crying into his shoulder. This actually caused Lydia to let go of Max and lean back a bit.

Rachel: "(crying) Max I'm so happy your alive."

Max hugged her back and slowly ran his hand up and down her back.

Max: "Hey it's ok sis no need to cry." He said in. Soothing tone.

Rachel stopped crying and whipped her tears away.

Rachel: "Why do have to keep risking your life for us Max." She said both confused and worried.

Max chuckled than hugged his sister tightly to his chest.

Max: "Because I promised dad I would. And no one, not even some powerful demon will ever harm you as long as I draw breath." He said plainly.

Just then Kai spoke up.

Kai: " And you don't have to worry about those ghouls anymore nephew. I've had your father Mason and evey hunter and warrior seek out and destroy them. In fact your father should be returning very soon with his report." He said happily.

Max let out a sigh of relief and leaned back into his pillow. However he then felt something crawling up his left side towards his face. Max glanced over only to met with the smiling face of Star.

The young pup quickly smiled upon seeing her cousin and even let out a few giggles.

Max: " Hello Star, how are you today." He said in a gentle tone.

The young pup just giggled more at him and proceeded to crawl towards his face. Once she reached him Star laid down on the bed and curled up against his body while laying her head on his chest.

Max reached out and gently petted the extremely soft fur on the top of her head. To which she leaned into his touch even more.

Everyone awed at the this site especially Kia and Silver. And Lydia even seemed a little jealous of Max giving attention to everyone but her.

But not even a second after this the sounds of the main door opening followed by a pair of footsteps entering the main room.

Kai stepped away from the bed and out of the room. He stood on the balcony outside of the door and said.

Kai: "Who goes there?"

Ulfric: "It's Ulfric alpha, I was sent to let you know that a hunting party has returned and has requested to see you." He said urgently.

Kai nodded then said.

Kai: "Alright I will be down there shortly." He said plainly.

Ulfric nodded then quickly made his way back outside. Kai on the other hand turned back around and looked to his family and friends.

They all understood that he needed to leave and even Silver motioned for him to go. Kai smiled the waving goodbye took his leave.

As Kai walked out Tullius looked to Serena then back at the group.