Chapter 1

No one's POV

The sun was setting on the horizon the sky was a canvas of beautiful shades of red, orange, and yellow colors. However, there were massive dark grey storm clouds rolling in from the northern mountains. The forest creatures were run to find cover from the approaching storm. And out in the woods lies a small cabin 

Inside a mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner while her two daughters were sitting at the kitchen table working on a puzzle while they wait for dinner to get ready

Inside a mother was in the kitchen preparing dinner while her two daughters were sitting at the kitchen table working on a puzzle while they wait for dinner to get ready. However, all three of them have failed to notice the presence of another that has sneaked into the room and was slowly waking its way to them. 

Susan POV

Rachel: "YIPPEE!!!!"  

Their mother turned her attention from cooking supper towards her daughter after hearing her initial shout of joy. 

Leslie(mother): "What is wrong with you two? " She said looking confused

Susan: "Sorry mom she is just excited cause we just finished the puzzle we've been working on all day." She said with a smile

Leslie: "Ok just keep it down next time alright." She said with a small chuckle.

Susan/Rachel: "Yes mother" 

Just then the unknown presence the three failed to noticed before was now in a position to strike. It leaped from its hiding spot towards the unexpected females.

???: "BOO !!!!!!" 

Susan/Rachel: "AH!!!!"

Both girls screamed to the top of their lungs as their little brother had jumped out behind the kitchen counter scaring the daylights out of his sisters and, now was on the floor laughing at his successful attack. And his mother was giggling at her son's little prank. 

Rachel: "William that was not funny!" She said with a frown on her face. 

William: "(laughing) Y-you should h-have seen the looks o-on your faces!" He said barely able to speak due to him laughing so much. 

Susan and Rachel looked to their mother for her to do something about their brother's little prank but, they quickly realized she wasn't doing anything due to her laughing too.

Leslie: "Haha I'm sorry girls but, he did get you pretty good. Now William go sit at the table cause dinner is almost ready." 

She then turned to resume her cooking. While William was taking his place at the table beside his sisters. He looked up at his sisters only to realize that they were not having fun with his little prank. 

William POV  

William: "Susan are you guys mad at me?" He said with a hint of sadness in his voice.