The interview (ch-1)

(Y/N pov) 

Bzzzz

Bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

BZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"UGH! why do I always keep it on silent!?" I asked myself before picking up the call.

"Hello!?" 

"Oh hey!!! My manager said

"Oh hi!! I forgot to add your new no. " 

"That's fine but listen to me carefully... I got a call from DMC studios and they are interviewing BTS!!!!!!!!!" she exclaimed

"Well that's great but why is it related to me???" 

"Wellllllllll THEY WANTED YOU TO INTERVIEW THEM!" she legit screamed

"WHAT!?"

"Yeah, they think it would be best if you interview them because of 

1) You can speak Korean

2) You know about kpop

3) You're not a fan so you'll not freak out" She stated

"OMFG! This would be such a big opportunity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" 

"YEAH IK! So what d'you say?" She asked

"HECK YEA!!!!!!"

"Good! Then you better start gathering material about the group and some good questions. You better not mess this up because you're carrier is at stake!" She said and then cut the call.

My manager was more like my friend, And because of that she cared more and helped me a lot.

Every possible scenario was running through my mind as anxiety was taking over. What if I ask the wrong question? What if they get don't like me? What if the interview is really awkward? 

I immediately took out my laptop and went on a BTS spree. I still knew soo much about bts because of sanvi ( My Army best friend) but still, I had to do my homework.

What if I mess up my Korean? It's not that great already but what if I REALLY mess it up? T^T

BTS were coming to India in the next week for the concert so I don't have much time. 

I took a deep breath and ogled some of SKZ's edits and then I was fine, I had to emotionally connect to them as well as the audience just the same as how I am connected to skz. 

(Time skip)

I was ready with my questions and had some activities planned throughout the episode. My manager emailed me all the details of the interview and it was nerve-wracking. 

It was the day of the interview and I woke up at 7 am. The interview was at 5 pm but no way in hell was messing this day up and already I had a 3hour drive to Mumbai (a state in India where the studio is located) 

I freshened up and wore this

/If you don't like it you can always imagine something else :) \

I took my notes just in case and called my Uber.  I sat in the cab rehearsing my Korean and English lines and I eventually drifted to sleep.

I woke up and I realized that I was about to reach the studio, We reached and I paid the driver and left. I walked inside trying to be confident. 

"AAAAH Y/n their you are!" said the director.

"Here I am.." 

"Do her hair and makeup STAT" The director ordered someone

I  was pushed away into a small space probably like a makeup room when out of nowhere some girls popped out and started doing my hair and makeup. 

"Arrey Bhai araam se kar! (Bruh please be gentle) " 

"HAAN HAAN KAR RAHA HOON( yeah yeah I am)"

"JALDI JALDI YAAR! (HURRY!)

Everybody was rushing and hurrying probably because everybody was pretty nervous and I really did not blame them. 

They eventually completed my look and I was amazed at how pretty I looked! 

They deserve soo much more credit.

I went backstage and saw the audience eagerly waiting for the interview to start( Yes it was a live interview) 

I saw Army wearing purple as their main color and many of them wore purple paint on their face as if they were going on was lmao. They all had lightsticks in their hands and I could see the happiness on their faces. 

It melted my heart to see the love and affection Army had towards BTS and somehow that made me less nervous. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sir they are here!" #1 said

"OMG!!!!!!!!!" #2said

"Ok! EVERYBODY BE ON THEIR BEST BEHAVIOUR TODAY!" announced the director 

"Y/n go with the rest of the staff and welcome them and make sure the paparazzi don't annoy them, I'll be behind you." Ordered the director.

"Great" I mumbled

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!

I actually thought of this FF a loong time ago and it's really sweet and dramatic tho there wasn't much in this chapter I am sure you would lovee it in the upcoming chapters so stay tuned!!

PLEASE PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT