Chapter 13: Sacrifices

Writers POV:

"So what are you going to name them?" The nurse said. You turn to Chucky "Well?" You said. "I like Mason" He said. "Ok and which would that be?" The nurse said.  "This one in my arms" He said. You look at the baby in your arms. "What about Maverick for this one?" You say. The nurse noods and goes out of the room. You look down and smile.

"You did amazing" Chucky says and kisses you. "Thank you" You said. The nurse comes back in. "You should probably stay here for the night and then you can go home in the morning the birth certificates will be handed to you at the front desk when you are leaving" She says. You smile. Chucky then lays Mason down and changes him in a onesie and takes Maverick and does the same. You turn and your eyes start to close.

Flashback:

You hear fighting in the room you stand in. You look up and see your mom and dad. But sombody is standing in front of you a male figure yelling at your mom and dad.

"STOP IT YOUR SCARING Y/N!" said the male figure. " Go to your room before I hurt you! " Your mom said getting close to the male figure and you. " No you guys are always fighting please stop and talk about it like normal people! " The male figure says.  your mom held a bottle and threw it at the male figure. He then screamed and pushed you out of the way the fighting continued as the male figure fell down to the floor a shard of glass was in his head it bleed.

You look at the face it was your brother who died when you were only 8 years old. You layed next to him you hear yourself sob. then look back at your fighting perents with Anger and pain.

Dream:

You wake yourself up tears going down your face. You look at your twins then at Chucky you get up and walk twords the Twins and look down you look at your hands. They were covered in blood and you looked up from your hands and everyone you ever killed layed on the hospital floor you look in horror a knife appears in your hand your clothes covered you shake and you feel something go threw you and turn around and it's Chucky who stabbed you in the back.

Present:

You Suddenly wake straight forward tears going down you look around nothing... It was all a dream you lay back down and look at the ceiling thinking of how bad this could get now that you were a mother it could go too far. You sacrificed your whole life you killed your mother just for this guy... You over think everything your tears become acid on your skin and you scream. Chucky wakes up and goes to your side.

"Shh your ok" He said sitting next to you on your bed and stroking your hair. you jump up and run to the bathroom. "Y/N what's going on!" You hear Chucky yell. "i- What am I doing with my life" You whisper to yourself. "Y/N your scaring me what the fuck is going on?!" He yells. You slowly get up and open the door tears going down your cheek. Chucky looks at you and pulls you in for a hug. You pull away. "What am I doing with my life...  I sacrificed everything for you just for a life I wasn't born for" you say. " What the hell is going on right now" Chucky says. " I'm saying I can't do this anymore all the killing it's getting overwhelming now I've done so much" You say.

" Y/N... But you did everything for me" He said. " And I shouldn't have even bothered saying hi to you" You said glaring at him " Maybe I would be successful and not a murderer! " You say. " You take that's back right now!" He yelled and grabbed your  arm. " Let go of me! " You yell and try and get away he pins you to the wall and slap you. " You love me and you love me stop overthinking or I will hurt you drop the attitude your happy with the life you have do you understand! " He yelled. You look at him with horror you push him away. " Appreciate the fact I've sacrificed everything for you I killed my own mother and innocent people" You say looking down from the other side of the room.

Chucky walked out of the room you look up and start to regret what you said but you didn't want to be a monster these people had families, and now you had one.

Authors note: I'm so sorry for not posting I took a break because of school hope y'all understand