Chapter 3: A crush?

⚠ Hey if your just reading this I'm making a rewrite it will be in my stories!! You can read this one or the new one estimated for tonight for 1st chapter will update every day at night ⚠

Writers Pov:

y/n and Charles got to his house and sat down on the couch.

"So how are we going to kill her?" Y/n says "well we can sneak into her house" he says. "Maybe take a knife while she's sleeping then we will stab her say it was suicide" y/n says. "That's actually not bad..." Charles says.

"We can have a talk with her maybe wake her up then we stab her" He continues your idea. "Not bad... I can tell your not very new with this?" Y/n said. "Hm no I just do a lot of research it's in my brain" he said.

"Valid" they said and laughed. "Anyway want to watch a movie?" Y/n says. "Sure I guess then I can walk you home?" Charles says. "Sure I guess" they say back.

"Good I'll go get some popcorn" he says. "Ok I'll pick a movie" y/n says.

Y/n pov:

I picked the movie. Charles came back with the popcorn and we started to watch the movie. Half way in I saw that Charles was focused on the movie it makes sense since it was a murder mystery movie... I put my hand to grab some popcorn but I realized me and Charles hands touched while grabbing the popcorn.

We looked at eachother I will never forget those eyes... We stared at eachother for 2 minutes or so all I knew was I was in love... He was cute... His eyes were beautiful.... And we liked the same stuff...

Writers pov:

"I- I think I should probably go now" y/n said after the movie was over. "Yeah... Uh ok let's go" he said.

Y/n and Charles talked the whole way to y/n's house mostly about the plan and how life sucked. They finally got to the door.

"We should do this more often" he says. "Well we did just meet" y/n says laughing a bit. "How about that adventure we're having was a date?" He says "I- I- uh sure" y/n says smiling ever so happily. They waved and Charles walked back to the house.

"And who was that?" Y/M/N said. "Uh that was Charles a boy from school" y/n said. "Mhm a friend I heard about a date" she said. "Oh uh yeah this weekend" y/n said blushing. "oOoOO exciting better be home by 9:30" their mom said. "Mom can I maybe stay the night at his house? Because we weren't planning on it being before 9:00" y/n said. "Ugh fine but no funny business" she said. "Thank you!" Y/n said and ran upstairs.

Y/n got dressed for bed.

Y/n's pov:

I layed on my bed thinking about this evening, how he asked me on a date... Actually I never been on one this will be my first one... What if we kiss? Or something this will be the most exciting thing... Killing a total bitch and a date with Charles it's a dream... Except I just meet him how could I have a crush on this guy I barley know... All I know is that he's psycho but he's psycho like me what if after highschool he forgets about me and finds some other girl?! No it won't happen.... I won't let it happen...

Writers note: sorry this is so short lol I'm 10:01 and I have school but I hope you liked the fact I made you a little yandere. I did notice that Charles was a yandere twords Tiffany in the bride of Chucky so I think thought why not make it even between Charles and y/n. Anyway hope you liked this <3 more coming soon promise ❤️