Chapter5: A funny Funeral

⚠ Hey if your just reading this I'm making a rewrite it will be in my stories!! You can read this one or the new one estimated for tonight for 1st chapter will update every day at night ⚠

Charles pov:

I woke up I couldn't remember anything from the previous night... did I have a friend over? did I kill a cat or perhaps a Janitor again? I did know that I did something in between that... Then I realized {HOLY SHIT! Y/N WAS HERE AND WE KILLED SARA!} I looked around for y/n I couldn't find them... Then I remembered exactly what happened... "Jeez I should really clean the sheets" I said something crossed my mind for a second tho did I? No I didn't.... it all happened so fast how could I forget!

Writers pov:

Y/n opened their door of their house. "Well I guess mom passed out on the couch again didn't even realize I was gone all night" they thought to themselves. Y/n walked to the couch and saw there their mom passed out with a bottle of wine on the floor. "Jeez this is white carpet and a white couch she could have been careful at least" They thought while cleaning up the bottle and putting a blanket on there mom.

Y/n thought about last night how it gave them butterflies but something seemed off about it all tho... They did just meet and already they kissed and more... but it wasn't only that No did they really forget??
Did they use one? (you know what I'm talking about) They didn't want to think about it much longer so they went back to whatever they were doing

Y/n heard a knock on their bedroom window. It was Charles.

"Hey why did you leave?" He asked as Y/n opened the window. " I didn't want to wake you" they said holding his hand to help him inside. " Well do you actually remember you know using-" before Y/n could finish Charles looked at them in complete shock. " Well no I don't and if you don't remember then we didn't" he said looking completely mad at himself. " It isn't your fault it happened really fast and we're 15 at least none of that stuff will happen in just one time" Y/n said smiling at Charles.

" Say char-" Y/n got cut off " Before you say my name it's not Charles just call me Chucky it suits me" He said. " oh well um Chucky what if people find out about Sara ? " Y/n says. " Well they won't we completely hid the evidence and it was beautiful" He said pulling Y/n in for a kiss. y/n put their finger on his mouth " Now let's not get too far" they said laughing. " Oh ok... well you do have to admit it was still fun" he said with a wink. " Besides the point I could have gotten pregnant" Y/n said. " oh hush! it wouldn't happen anyway ! " Chucky said.

" True.. well it's Monday and um we have school" Y/n said. " Oh right that shitty school we go to alright let's go" He said and they both went.

At the school entrance

There was a banner at the front of the school it's read:
Closed to mourn the death of Sara Morganinston

" smh looks like the school really makes a big deal out of this" Chucky said. " Well it was a well respected girl except we just didn't respect her. " Y/n said laughing.

Two adults walked twords them.

" Hello were Mr. and Mrs. Morganinston Sara's perents we're inviting everyone in town for her Funeral" Mr. Morganinston said. " um alright" Y/n said taking the invitation Chucky looked at them like they were insane. " Are you crazy?! we killed the bitch and now we're going to her funeral! Now you being pregnant is one thing but this is huge I would rather you be pregnant than this! " He said " Don't ginx it! " Y/n said slapping him. " This will be our little way of saying your welcome" They said with a smile.

At the Funeral

Y/n wore a black dress with a Vail styled their hair with curls in their hair. while Chucky wore a black suit.

" I'm so sad that my daughter had to die at this age whoever is responsible they will pay! What kind of monster ties a young girl and sets them on fire! " They both heard Mrs. Morganinston say to one of her guests. " We would" Y/n whispered to Chucky They both silently laughed.

" Now it's time for everyone to say how AMAZING my daughter was. you've already heard from us all day so it's only fair for Sara's friends to say some words about her" Mr. Morganinston said. Y/n raised her hand and went up on the stage.

"Well me and Sara actually never knew eachother that well but she did warn me about the boy I love not to mention she was a total bitch and saw what was coming to her but I would admit I'm pretty sure she would have loved to know that her mother was cheating on her father mhm well when you invited the whole town word gets around pretty quickly even tho I am new here I would advise to keep your meetings private Mrs. Morganinston or should I say Mrs. Everlast hm? " Y/n said everyone was speechless. Y/n walked up to Mr. Morganinston "I'm so sorry about your daughter and your cheating wife but I do so hope that you consider in me? Yes you are very handsome" Y/n said kissing his cheek.

Y/n went up to Chucky " come on let's go". they said. Chucky gave them a look of your crazy. "What?" They said "Well it's just you were flirting with Sara's dad!" He said. "I'll tell you later if why I did it! now is not the time" Y/n said. They both left the Funeral.