Chapter 1: A psychopath Teenager?

⚠ Hey if your just reading this I'm making a rewrite it will be in my stories!! You can read this one or the new one estimated for tonight for 1st chapter will update every day at night ⚠

Writers Pov:

"mom! We're is my last box!" y/n said. "In your room that's were I put it!" Y/M/N said "Oh I see it, thanks!" Said y/n.

Y/n walked over to the last box she needed to unpack.

The box was labeled {Dad's stuff}

"What? What is this doing here?" They thought to themselves. Y/n opened the box to see a jewelery box and some pictures. "Mo-" y/n was about to call for her mom until she found a necklace in the jewelry box. It was a heart Ruby necklace. "Well ain't that something" they said.

They put on the necklace and looked in the mirror. "Hm isn't bad"

"Y/N L/N ! Come down here dinner is here!" your mom  called from downstairs. "Coming!" Y/n said"

After dinner

Y/n went back upstairs to pick out their outfit for school.

They choose a long black coat with a black shirt (Tank top, crop top, etc) and some of those platform boots you see in goth stores, they also choose a (black or jean) (Shorts, pants,skirt). Along with the necklace.

They went to go take a shower and get ready for bed after choosing their outfit.

Morning

Y/N got their outfit on and did their hair. And grabbed their backpack and headed out the door.

They walked into the school of Hackensack. Everyone noticed them but choose to ignore.

Y/n walked to her locker. A boy was getting his books out of the locker.

"Um hi, I'm Y/n L/N!" Y/n said hoping to make a new friend. "Uh, hi I'm Charles, Charles Lee Ray" Charles said. "Great to meet you Charles I just moved here" y/n said. "that's cool I guess you can move along now" He said. "Why? We can be friends if you want" y/n said. "I prefer not too, unless you want to be friends with the psycho kid" Charles said.

"Psycho?, You kidding what makes you so psycho?" Y/n asked "A lot of things" he said while smirking and he walked off.

A girl came across y/n. "hey I just saw that we kinda all did you don't want to be friends with him! Trust me" she said. "But what makes him so "psycho" ? " Said Y/N
"Well I once saw him after school he was laughing... I looked down and saw a dead cat..." She said "Well I wouldn't blame him, cats are annoying"  y/n said "W-what! You must be psycho too!" And with that the girl ran away terrified.

"Smh loser" y/n said. They then felt a hand touch them. Y/n turned around to see Charles. "I would have gone the other way to my locker but you seem very interesting..." He said. "And how is that?" "Well when Sarah there told you what she saw you agreed with it. Tell me do you like the sight of blood?" He said completely fascinated. "I- well, I did see my father dead on the ground he was shot I mean I liked the thought of blood and idk..." Y/n said "your just like me!" Charles said. "We're going to be great friend" he said smiling. Y/n smiled back too great full they made a friend just as sane as she was....

Stuff:

Thank you for reading this first chapter! I originally got this idea by a tik tok. I instantly thought "gosh dang" it was teenage Chucky and my lord there were a lot of simps I mean I was simping too who wouldn't I mean look at this!

(Took screenshot of original video to make the book cover) I mean who wouldn't! Well I saw a comment of sombody saying they would praise the person who made a book about this so I did! And let's just say they said they would praise me so I got to ...

(Took screenshot of original video to make the book cover) I mean who wouldn't! Well I saw a comment of sombody saying they would praise the person who made a book about this so I did! And let's just say they said they would praise me so I got to work! I do start school very soon (Monday) and I will probably be very busy so expect late night updates! Anyway I'll be working on Chapter 2 right now so look out for that but for now read this chapter so many times as you want! Why? Because you are a simp otherwise why are you here? I mean we are all simps! Lol