Chapter 11: A knife to the throat and a Proposal

Y/N POV:

I remember waking up in my room my mom and dad yelling.

"YOUR A FUCKING BITCH !" My dad yelled. "I'm the bitch? your here cheating on me" my mom said. "I'm the victim here Dylan!" She yelled. I covered my ears. "And what's Y/N going to think of you hm? your a fucking coward" My mom countinued to yell. "sweetie I didn't do it on purpose" My dad said. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME!" my mom yelled. I ran out of my room I watched as my father was shot my mom looked down I saw the crazy look in her eyes. 

" Your father was a fucking coward hm dear can you grab me a mop? and two trash bags? " My mom said walking to the sink ever so calming. I stood there in horror and looked on the couch.  I saw a woman looking at me with such fear. " Mommy who is that? " I asked my mom. " Your father's slut... Say see that gun on the floor? do your mom a favor and shoot her. " She said calmly. I grabbed the gun. " Sorry" I said and shot her. Ever since I was young I was fascinated with the idea of getting revenge.  "Mommy... Why did you kill dad." I asked looking at the dead body's. "Well he wasn't being very good to mommy be careful or I will do the same thing to you." My mom said looking at me while porring a glass of wine.

She countinued to drink from that day on to ease her craziness I thought of doing the same thing. I didn't realize how I was crazy I liked the idea of killing then when I met Charles I wanted it more than ever.

So every weekend we would pick a target and kill them sure I was pregnant but it was so fun.

Present:

I woke up like any day I knew exactly who was my target Gia that bitch of course I would as well with Scarlett but I knew Scarlett would put up a fight which is why I would wait but Gia smh I could just do whatever.

I got up and went downstairs to the phone and called Gia.

Y/N: Hey uh Gia?

Gia: Oh hey Y/N I haven't seen you at school for 2 Months everything good? I hope your safe there's been murders.

Y/N: Oh I know... well I wanted to do homeschool but would you like to come over for dinner?

Gia: Uh sure let me ask...

Y/N: sure thing

Gia: ok uh I'll see you at 5:30?

Y/N: great see you then...

I hung up the phone and smiled.

I felt hands wrap around my body. "Hello so I suppose you have a new target?" Chucky said kissing my cheek. "Yep... Gia she's coming for dinner 5:30. " I said. "That's fantastic I can't wait" He said and smiled and turned me around and got on his knee to kiss my baby bump. I smiled.  "Gosh only 3 more months" I said. "Can't wait" He said.

Dinner 5:30pm:

The doorbell rang and I went to the door. "Oh wow... uh you have gotten big" Gia said. "Are you calling me fat?" I said sarcastically and laughed. "I'm just kidding." I said. "Yea uh so where's that boyfriend of yours?" Gia said. "He's at the table waiting for us" I said and led her to the dining room.

"You have a really nice house" Gia said. "Hm yes stole it from my mom well after I killed her of course" I said while washing a knife. "Uh um what?" Gia said. "Oh right well my mom didn't die from drinking I killed her... And I'm going to do the same thing to you..." I said turning and smiling I then waved Gia turned her back. "Hi Gia" Chucky said smiling then stabbing her. "Hm too bad she was a nice soul" I said walking over her dead body. I put my hands on Chucky's cheek and kissed him on the lips.

"Y/N I want to ask you a question..." Chucky said. "Yeah?" I said He got down on one knee I knew what was happening. He pulled out a box and opened it it was a diamond ring and he proposed. "Y/N L/N will you marry me?" He asked. "OMG... I- we're only 17..." I said. "Well get married in a Vegas when we're 18" He said. I started crying. " Yes yes a million murders yes!" I said and he put the ring on my finger.

" Wait were did you get this? It looks expensive" I said. " Uh remember that bitch who was getting all over me?" He said. " Yea well she had this ring on her I took it to a pawn shop real diamond costs millions!" He said. " Awww I love you so much" I said and hugged him and kissed him. " Damn it if only you wearnt pregnant I would... you know" He said winking. " Hmm in 4 months maybe" I said and kissed him again.

" I love you" I said. " I promise that I will never ever leave you soon to be Mrs. Ray" Said Chucky.

We went upstairs and went to sleep of course after cleaning up and obviously eating dinner. I woke up in the middle of the night and saw Chucky looking out of the window.

" What's wrong?" I asked half asleep. " Nothing don't worry about it" He said. " Chucky were engaged you better tell me. " I said next thing I knew he held a knife on my throat. " Shut up before I kill you I don't care if we're engaged when I say nothing I mean it! " He said I never saw this side I've only saw a passionate loving side of him I looked at him. " You won't do it... You love me too much do it" I said laughing he eventually put the knife down.

" I told you" I said. " shut the fuck up Y/N I don't care if your pregnant but you are right I do love you but I'm not afraid to kill you you understand? " He said. " Chucky why are your acting like this? " I said. " Just go back to sleep. "

Future Y/N:

He did eventually tell me when I died...