Chapter 9: Curiosity killed the cat

Writers POV:

4 months later:

Y/n sat on the bed reading a book to see what she was preparing for.  She/They put the book down showing a baby bump already there.

Y/n POV:

"Look at you already" Chucky said getting out of the shower. "Yea yes I know I'm fat you don't Gatta tell me that Chucky" I said looking at him with a sarcastic face. He then lay down next me. "What do you think it is?" He said with a hand on my stomach. "I don't know I don't really care honestly. "  I said but I did feel as if it were a boy at least. "Well I want a boy he'll be a good killer taking after his dad" Chucky said.

"Or his mother I'm sure it would be the same if it was a girl" I said rolling my eyes. "OW!" I yelled. "What?" "I think it kicked smh this baby is a asshole I can tell" I said annoyed. "Just like his mom" He said with a smirk. "Oh shut up before I kick your face flat" "I was just joking jeez" He said and kissed me. "To be honest-" I was about to say until the doorbell rang. "Who the hell could that be?" I said and got up. "Careful" Chucky said. "Calm down I think I can walk down the stairs" I said while another ring souned threw the house once again.

I walked to the door and opened it. A girl stood there. Her eyes winded when she saw me she looked the same age as me.

" I- uh I'm sorry to interrupt your day but I'm Ava I'm uh - new to the neighborhood." She said. " Nice to meet you Ava? I'm Y/N" I said " Uh nice to meet you too." She replied she stood there for a second. Then a older woman walked up to the door looked at least 43. " Hi I'm Avas mom Mrs. Evergreen Were new to the neighborhood uh where's your mom?" The woman said. " Erm dead" I said very bluntly. The woman looked me up and down. " Killed herself no doubt what kind of teenager gets herself knocked up fullish really my Ava would never" she said. I looked at her very offended obviously.

" My mom died before I even told her she got high and died but yet that's none of your business bitch!" I yelled trying to grab Chucky's attention from up stairs. The woman looked offended smh I wish I could attack her. I felt a hand around my waist and I turned my head to see Chucky holding me. "Is there a problem here?" He asked. "Oh uh not at all" The woman said I looked at Ava her eyes seemed to widen when she saw Chucky I got Jealous and clunted my fist's. "No this Bitch was being a Bitch" I said. "Well it's not my fault you two are becoming perents so young it's your own fault." Mrs. Evergreen said. "Would you care to come inside?" Chucky said I looked at him with a ARE YOU CRAZY? face.

"Of course actually my daughter will only she just is looking for friends and I have a job something you should probably get" She said and walked down the steps. "Chucky would you get something to drink for Ava? I am going to say goodbye to Mrs. Evergreen very quickly" I said and closed the door behind me with a small towel in my hand I went up behind the woman and slowly put the towel over her nose and mouth knocking her out. "Smh next time your curious about my life your going to regret it oh wait there won't be a next time." I said and dragged her threw the back door.

"Chucky would you sit her down on the couch and come over here?" I said from the back yard. "Yea uh hold on" He said. "uh Ava right?" Chucky said. "Oh uh yea um you?" Ava asked. taking a seat. "Charles but you may call me Chucky." He said "Uh let me just help my girlfriend very quickly"  He said. He walked to the back. "Holy shit what the fuck did you do?!" He yelled but whispered. "I'ma kill her she was being a bitch curiosity killed the cat and right now she's the cat" I said grabbing a knife from the kitchen. "seriously while her daughter is here?" Chucky said. "Who cares we can just say she got murdered in the car we can hide her in the back of her car drive her close to a diner and there" I said feeling quite smart.

"God I love you" He said and pulled me in for a kiss. I then shrapended the knife and started stabbing the woman to death she did wake up threw the 2 last stab but she didn't have time to even yell. "She was old anyway"  I said and took my shirt off. "Oh wow you really have gotten big" Chucky said and I hit him in the back of the head. I then got my spare shirt out of the bush in the back. "I always hide a spare everywhere just in case" I said again feeling smart. Chucky smiled and kissed me again. I cleaned the knife off of handprints and stabbed the woman in the chest again and put her in the back of the car and started driving to a close by diner.

With Chucky and Ava:

"Uh she went to get something very quickly sorry about that" Chucky said walking in the living room. "Oh it's no big deal say your rather cute" She  said getting up from the couch and walking closer to him. " Erm Ava I'm sure your aware I have a girlfriend who's very pregnant" He said walking back but got stuck in a corner. "She doesn't have to know plus I'm sure I'm way hotter than her" Ava said then grabbing his shirt and pulling him in for a kiss. Chucky pushed her on the ground and ran for the kitchen for a knife. " Oh don't run from me !" She yelled and ran twords him and grabbed his hand he pulled away and back into the living room yet with no weapon. Ava grabbed his arm and pushed him on the couch and got on top of him and started kissing him and took off her shirt. " Ava get the fuck off of me!" Chucky yelled. " What is she going to do huh?" She said kissing him again. Chucky looked around and grabbed a glass cup and knocked her out and got up from the couch. " Bitch..." He said looking at her.

The door opened and I walked into the living room and saw Ava unconscious on the floor with her shirt off and glass shattered. " Ok one what the fuck happened and two you better clean that glass up" I said looking up at Chucky for a answer. " That whore tried to rape me!" He yelled " So I hit her with a glass" he continued. " What a whore!" I said grabbing a knife in my pocket and got down and stabbed her head and slit her throat to fully kill her. Chucky looked at me. " If you weren't pregnant I would totally bang you" He said. I laughed and kissed him he pushed me on the couch and got on top of me. and kissed me. " Now hold on I'm 4 months pregnant and your trying right now?" I said pulling away. " Maybe after I'm not pregnant hm?" I then pulled him in for another kiss and got up.

" Now clean your mess up I'll dispose of the body and we can go up stairs and relax. " I said . I put Ava's body on fire put it out and put the body in a trash bag and put her in the dumpster but of course before i did that I dismembered her body so then the trash man wouldn't be suspicious and creeped out. I then walked in and went upstairs as I didn't see Chucky anywhere.

I layed down next to him he hugged me and kissed my stomach and then me. "Even tho I'm not ready it's your discussion to keep it" He said. "Honestly I'm excited for it but also unprepared." I said finally saying what I was about to earlier before that kill fest. He fell asleep on my stomach and I layed my head on his and we both fell asleep.