Chapter 4: First date (slight 🍋)

⚠ Hey if your just reading this I'm making a rewrite it will be in my stories!! You can read this one or the new one estimated for tonight for 1st chapter will update every day at night ⚠

Writers pov:

Y/n woke up and got dressed they wore Jeans, a White shirt (tank top, Crop top etc whatever u want) and a leather jacket.

She looked in the mirror thinking •What if he doesn't like me?, What if the plan doesn't go well?• but she was wrong this plan of there's will or may not work.

"Y/n! Come down stairs!" There mom called. Y/n went downstairs to see Charles.

"Oh hey..." They said. "Hey" he said back. "Well I'm going to work you two lovebirds have fun" she said and walked out the door. "Oh we will" Charles said grinning as soon as she slammed the door.

"Well? What are you waiting for?" He said. "Wait when did you get here?" Y/n asked. "4 hours ago" he said. "4 hours ago?!" They said. "Yeah 2 hours talking to your mom and 2 hours eating" he said.

Y/n looked at the time it was 1:30 pm. "Oh I must have slept in then" they said laughing slightly. "Yeah no durh" he said. "Anyway I was hoping we can get some ice cream then take a walk then we kill Sarah" Charles said. "that sounds like a perfect date" y/n said smiling. "Let me grab something first" they said.

Y/n made her way to the kitchen And grabbed scissors, a knife, and a lighter. "What's the lighter for?" Charles said. "We're going to burn her house, I mean her parents won't be home and we'll why not it will be like watching fireworks" they said. "Valid point I do like watching the fire" he said.

They walked out the door. And got their bikes and started riding to the ice cream shop.

"So you got perents?" Y/n said. "No I killed them, a killer killed my father and while me and my mom were hiding I killed her I helped and the killer was proud of me" he said. "hm harsh much" y/n said laughing. "My dad got shot by mom he cheated on her my mom surved a year in jail but me? Eh my aunt and uncle took me in not long before I got there my cousin annoying the heck out of me I wanted him to shut up so I grabbed my uncle's gun and you should already know the rest." Y/n said.

"Ok I just admit you are very badass" Charles said "I already know that you ain't Gatta tell me" y/n said

After they got ice cream and took a bike ride they went to Sarah's.

"You distract her perents I'll go take care of Sarah" y/n said. They nodded twords eachother.

Charles knocked on the door convince Mrs. And Mr. Clarified buy some fireworks. While y/n took the ladder upstairs to Sarah's room.

•hm she's a heavy sleeper eh?• y/n thought. They opened the window quietly. Y/n grabbed some rope and tied her. Sarah woke up. "What are you doing?!" She yelled. "Well your already tied up...". Y/n said. "Who even are you!!!" Sarah screamed "shhh quite don't worry you won't feel a thing" y/n said.

Y/n grabbed the lighter from her pocket. "See this, this is what's going to kill you I'm sorry but let's be honest your not going to be missed" y/n said and lit the rope that was holding Sarah. Y/n set the room on fire as well and made her way out the window.

Charles waited on the porch. "So what did you do?" He asked "tied her up set her on fire we should stand back" y/n said. They both stood back as they seen the house go up in flames. They looked at eachother

(You know what's next 😏)

"Y/n your so stinking crazy" Charles said. "I know you are too" y/n said. They started into eachother's eyes for a few minutes. Charles took y/n hand and looked them in the eye. "I know we just met but I think I just fell in love with you" he said. "I-I think so too" y/n said.

Charles took y/n by the waist and kissed her ever so passionate. They looked back at the burning fire. "This is the greatest date ever... " Y/n said to Charles as they watched the house burn down. "I can make it even better" he said back smirking. "Oh and how so?" Y/n said smirking back. "Oh you'll see" he said.

They heard sirens and got on their bikes and headed to Charles little apartment.

"An apartment?" Y/n said as they put their bikes away. "It's no mansion but it all I can afford I ran away from the orphanage I partly grew up in" he said. "Hmm good enough for me" y/n said biting their lip.

(Just a warning 🍋 and they are at least 15-16 or whatever age you want it to be !!)

Charles unlocked the door and they both rushed in.

"So how can you make this date even better" y/n said. "I said you would see, follow me" he said and grabbed y/n's hand twords his room. "Oooo it's nice" y/n said.

"Not as nice as you" he said and grabbed y/n's waist and started kissing them. Charles then pushed y/n on the bed taking his shirt off. Y/n bit her lip while looking at him. "Well isn't that something?" Y/n said.

Charles then got on top of y/n and kissed there neck ever so passionate. Y/n started to slightly moan. "Charles... Wait" y/n said "what?" He said. " I need to use the bathroom" "ugh fine hurry!" He said back.

Y/n went to the restroom and went threw her bag. Y/n pulled out fishnets and a bra (yea that's it) and put them on. Y/n knocked on the door. "Come in" Charles said. They walked in and Charles jaw opened. "My holy Jesus...." He said. "Ya like this?" Y/n said. "definitely..." He said.

Charles got up and walked twords y/n and they started kissing. Y/n pulled Charles pants off and pushed him on the bed. Charles got on top and did his thing.

(Yah that all the 🍋 you get!)

Morning

Y/n woke up to see Charles passed out. They checked the clock. •holy shit! It's 5:00pm! I slept in!• y/n thought. Y/n quickly put her clothes back on and left a note for Charles since they didn't want to wake him up. And left.

Writers note:

Ok so uhh I got carried away with the 🍋 I'm sorry!!! But I hope you guys liked this chapter I could barely help adding that part again in sorry!! Uhh so I wouldn't except the next chapter until next weekend to late at night this week.... Again I'm sorry 😭 I'm going to six flags Sunday so dont come at me!! Also if you have any ideas for the next few chapters please comment them anyway have a good day, evening, or night