Chapter 12: A Early Surprise

Writers POV:

You wake up and thought about last night you turn and see Chucky sleeping in his bed. What happened to him? you get up and get in the shower you think about what happened.

*Why did he do that to me? did his brain go crazy? * You think. you get out of the shower and get dressed and head downstairs. it was 3:00pm you slept all day probably from always being up all night and you couldn't sleep last night since that whole scene happened with Chucky. you decide to make dinner you get out some meat and make Chucky's favorite swedish meatballs for the side you make corn on the cob. You set the table and put the plates and food all ready and you also light a candle.  and go upstairs.

Chucky is still asleep when you find him.  you go beside him. "Chucky wake up I made dinner" You said. "Hm?" He said " turning away from you. "I said wake up I made your  favorite" You whisper he turns again this time facing you. you go to your side of the bed and push him off. "Y/N what the fuck" He said from the floor.  You laugh to the point you couldn't breathe. "Come on I made dinner" You said and helped him up. You both head downstairs.

You both sit down. "Oo swedish meatballs" Chucky said. "Mhm" You said and pick up your fork and start eating. After you guys are done eating you get to. washing the dishes . As your cleaning a knife you cut your hand with it. You grab your stomach. "CHUCKY!" you yell while you look down at your hand. Then your water breaks. Chucky runs to the kitchen and froze when he saw you.

"Ummm I guess it wants out 2 months early!!" You yelled and grabbed your stomach. Chucky goes to your side. "Well it's going to have to wait!!" He says helping you to the couch. He calls 911. "Hello yea um my fiance is in labor" He says.

"UGHHHH WHEN ARE THEY GETTING HERE!!!" you yell in pain. "Ok calm down woman! they are coming!!" Chucky yells back at you. Then you hear a knock at the door. "FINALLY!" you yell. Chucky runs to the door and opens it two guys run in and gets you in the ambulance. You hold on to Chucky's hand the whole ride to the hospital. He didn't look at you but he was only looking at one of the guys across from him. you didn't pay attention really you were in too much pain.

You finally get to the hospital and you enter your room. "Here lay down" One of the guys said. "Thank you" You said and layed down. A nurse came in. "How many centimeters are we at?" She said. "About 7 almost 8" Said the guy. "Alright ma'am how old are you and is this your first?" The nurse said. "I'm 16 and yes it is" You said breathing in and out while you held Chucky's hand. "Ok does your perents know your here?" The nurse said. "Um they both died my father was killed and my mom overdosed" You said looking away from the nurse. "Ok one last question are you ready?". She said. "Yes I think" You said.

1 hour later

You didn't get to see what gender your baby was because it was rushed to be checked if everything was alright. You slept for a good hour. You then wake up and see Chucky sleeping in the extra bed. You look around. "Chucky were is my baby?" You say worried. "Calm down the nurse is checking it" he said half asleep. "Oh alright..." You said and looked at the ceiling. *Am I cut out for this?* You thought. The more you thought about it you didn't really remember the delivery all that well and you didn't go to any doctor appointments so that it would be a surprise.

The nurse walked in with her back turned. "Chu- Charles wake up!" You yell once you see the nurse you called Chucky by his real name so you wouldn't creep the nurse out. "Huh what I'm up" He said. The nurse came in holding 2 baby's. You looked shocked you turned your head over to Chucky he fainted. "Um what I don't remember giving birth to 2 baby's" You say while you grab a pillow and throw it at Chucky He didn't wake up. "Excuse me please push him off the bed for me" You said with a smile and the nurse out the baby's down and pushed him off the bed. "Thank you" You say and Chucky woke right up.

"Now as I was saying" You begin to say. "I don't think she gave birth to 2 baby's " Chucky says "I would know because I was there" You say. "Well... You did before you gave birth I gave you something to relax so you don't fully remember and as for uh the father he left to go to the restroom" The nurse said. "Wait so you drugged me?!" You yelled. "I'm sorry it was the only thing I could do for my revenge and make sure whenever someone asks " What happened during birth" You will have to say oh I don't remember!" The nurse said with a smile.

"Revenge? wait what?" you say confused. "Well you remember me don't you? oh wiat no you don't you killed my daughter! Gia" The nurse said you go in full shock. " I- I she went missing after she left for dinner we didn't do anything!" You lie and get up. " No you didn't! you killed her because she told everyone your secret!" She said. You sneak a blade and go behind her and hold the blade to her neck. " Listen here so what if I did you can't do anything about it she's dead and so are you." You say and slit her throat. " Well than that settles it" You said and drop the blade.

You then fake scream Chucky ran to your side to make sure that it was believable. Two nurses ran in and screamed. " I found her like this I came out of the restroom and-" You say while fake crying. The nurses called the staff and they took the dead nurse away.  "That was easy" You say and kay back down. "Very" Chucky says and goes to get the twins. "Well looks like we have two boys." Chucky says and hands you one of them. "They are so handsome" You say and smile you both share a kiss a passionate one indeed. A nurse comes in.

"So what are you going to name them?" She says.

Author's Note:

ok so give me name suggestions thank you <3 hope you guys are enjoying this have a great Tuesday or whatever day it is your reading this ok bye ❤️