Chapter 11

I sit on my bed and stare at my wall. It's been three days, and I've been ignoring Paul. He's tried calling, but I couldn't bring myself to answer. We haven't been together very long and he already wants me to drop everything and go.

"Babe...please open the door..."I look up and can see the shadow of Paul's feet outside my bedroom door. I sigh and lean back against my pillows.

"Babe...please..." I can hear the sadness in his voice, and get off my bed, slowly heading toward the door. I hesitatingly open the door and I'm immediately pulled into a hug.

"I'm so sorry Jessica..." He says, pressing his face to my neck. I shiver for a moment and quickly wrap my arms around him as well, and can't keep myself from crying. He hugs me tighter, rubbing my back and gently kissing my neck. I pull away and give him a kiss, which he returns with passion and lust. I smile against his lips as he pushes me towards the bed, before leaning over me.

"I...I love you Jessica...and I never meant to hurt you. I hate fighting with you..." He says, and I close my eyes. We haven't said the "I love you's" yet...

I open my eye, and place a hand on his cheek, pulling him down for a kiss.

"I love you too Paul..." I say, and he begins kissing my neck.

***

I wake up to Paul's arms around my waist, and the sheet kicked to the floor. I shiver as the cold air hits my naked body (yes, it's what you think😏) and grab Paul's shirt from the floor, and quickly slip it on. I also slip on my shorts, and quietly get out of bed. I head over to the kitchen and grab the phone. I dial a number and wait for someone to answer.

"Jessica! How are you?" Mary's chipper voice exclaims into the phone. I laugh and place a hair behind my ear before answering

"I'm good. Hey, can you please tell Andrew that I'll be there in the next hour."

"Of course. I'll see you soon." She says, and hangs up the phone. I smile and put the phone back on the receiver, and head back to the bedroom. I somehow manage to get ready without waking Paul up, and soon I'm in my car heading to work.

***

I sign another piece of paper and set it in on the done pile before signing another one. I've been at this for 2 hours, and I still had two piles left. A knock at my door interrupts me, but I finish signing the paper in my hand before looking up. And of course Paul is standing in the doorway, his hands in his pockets.

"You snuck out this morning..." He says, a frown on his face. I sigh and set my pen down, looking at him.

"I'm sorry...but I couldn't miss another day of work this week. I just didn't want to wake you." I put my glasses back on, and get up walking over to him. I close my door, and turn around.

"Babe...are you embarrassed by me?" He says suddenly.

"What! No...I'm just...Paul everywhere we go there's paparazzi." He nods and crosses his arms.

"I don't like the cameras either but I don't want to hide you from the world. I love you..." I smile and give him a quick kiss.

"I know...I'm sorry. Anyway Paul, I need to get back to work. I'll call you okay..." I say, and he gives me a big hug before leaving my office.

***

(A/N: Sorry for all the page breaks. i just like spilting it up and skipping time periods. sorry if it bothers you.)

I sigh and pack up my laptop, along with all the cords. I finally finished work, after a 10 hour shift. Paul had texted me many times, and I kept telling him I was busy. I know how much he wants me to meet his parents, so I'm deciding to surpise him. He has to go back to filming Fast and Furious in a couple weeks, so it has to be soon. I lock up my office and head over to Andrew's, thankful that he was still at his desk. I knock lightly at his door, and he looks up from his computer.

"Jessica. Nice to see you again. Do you need something?" He asks, going back to typing something. I nod, and walk in, sitting down on one of his big chairs.

"Yes. My...well..uh...my boyfriend wants to take me to California to meet his parents, and I was wondering if I could possibly get a week of work next week. I promise that when I get back I'll pull double shifts and do whatever you need." I say, rather quickly that it sounds gibberish. He finished typing something before looking up at me again.

"Well...I must say even though you've missed a couple days, your work has'nt changed. I guess I can give you a week. But I still need you to work this weekend. " I stare at him...in complete shock. I never thought he would actually give me the week off.

"Uh..thanks Andrew. And of course, i'll still be working this weekend." I say, getting up from the chair. As I leave his office, I smile, and grab my phone. Of course I have a missed call from Paul. I quickly head to my car, and drive over to his place. As I'm walking up the hallway to his room, I can hear Meadow's soft voice. I smile and walk in, setting my laptop bag on the floor as I take my shoes off. Paul's sitting on the couch, talking to Meadow as they watch a football game.

"Hey Jess...how was work?" He asks, smiling at me as I walk over. I sit on the armchair, smiling as Meadow smiles at me.

"It was alright. How was your day?" Meadow quickly gets up from her spot, and runs over to me.

"We went to the zoo today! And daddy said tomorrow he's going to take me to the beach. Want to come with us?!" She exclaims, smiling big. I laugh and glance over at Paul, because he knows what my answer is going to be.

"I would love to Meadow...but I have to work tomorrow." I say, frowning slightly. She nods, and sadly walks over to Paul.

"Anyway kiddo...I think it's time for bed." As Paul walks around the house, helping Meadow get ready for bed, I grab my laptop bag, and start to set it up. As I sign into my account, I check to make sure Paul' s not in the room, and begin to search flights for the trip. After about ten minutes, I hear footsteps, and quickly close the tab, and open up a work one. Soon, I can feel Paul behind me, and he brings his lips to my ear.

"So, last night was fun..." He says, lightly kissing the spot under my ear. I laugh and continue typing.

"Yes...yes it was." He laughs and sits beside me, wrapping an arm around my shoulder.

He watches me as I work, which is nice. The silence is comforting, and the way he massages my shoulder feels good. After about twenty minutes of working, I yawn, and begin to shut down my computer when Paul grabs my hand, and gently pulls me toward his room. I smile, and give him a kiss.

"I love you, Jessica Johnson." He says, as we lay side by side in his bed. I giggle, and turn to face him.

"I love you too, Paul Walker."

****

A/N! SO what do you think. Please comment, vote, and share. I love feedback!!! Comment if you have any ideas. love you guys

xoxox