Chapter Nine

I woke up feeling groggy and lightheaded. I groan from the bright lights of the room, and try to cover my eyes. I'm about to bring my hands up to rub my eyes when I feel a hand fall too my forehead. I blink a couple times to bring my eyes into focus and see Paul.

"Hey baby..." He said, and I could tell from his voice that he had been crying. I knew that I wasn't in a hospital because I could remember the posters that Paul had in his room. Then I remember what had happened. I try to speak but my mouth is really dry, and Paul seems to notice this because he hands me a water bottle.

"I'm so sorry...I did not mean to hit you...and I..." I bring a finger up to his lips, stopping him from speaking.

"It...It's alright Paul...it was an accident." I manage to say, but my voice doesn't sound like my own. Paul sighs and leans down, pressing his lips gently against mine, but only for a second. Paul grabs my hand and I give it a squeeze, letting him know that everything's okay. I couldn't believe my life. I was being cared and by Paul Walker! I never in a billion years thought that would ever happen...

"What are you thinking about babe?" He asked, interuppting my thoughts. I sigh, and slowly sit up, being level with him.  

"Nothing. Just us...hey...where's Cody?" I ask, hoping that Paul didn't kill him. Paul faked a laugh and looked down at the bed sheets.

"He's fine. After you fainted, I kicked his ass out the door." He mumbled, and kissed my hand. I smile, and run a hand through his hair. I hated all this tenseness and sadness.

"We should do something fun Paul. I don't want to be stuck in this bed all day.." I say, making him look at me again. He laughs-for real this time- and nods.

"Sure...have anything in mind?" I smile and nod.

"I want you to take me for a drive. Like you do in the Fast and The Furious." I say, and he looks at me with a confused face.

"I'm serious," I say, and he laughs. "Paul! I'm not kidding!" He continues to laugh but nods his head.

"Alright. If you insist. Get ready...we'll leave in a half hour.." I nod and give him a quick peck on the lips before looking for my bag.

***

A/N

Sorry this is just a filler chapter. vote...comment...share! love you guys

xoxoxo