Chapter Four

**Please watch the video above...R.I.P my angel 😇💖**

Paul😏: hey beautiful :)
I reread the text again, trying not to blush. He called me beautiful...I smile and quickly text him back.
Me: about coffee...does tomorrow morning work?
I send it, and decide to just turn the tv off, as I wait for his reply.
Paul😏: sorry sweetheart, I have a script reading tomorrow morning. I got to go...but I'll text you later. :)
I smile and close my phone, setting it down. Well, at least I tried. I smile to myself and get off from the couch, putting my hair into a messy bun. I sigh, and glance at my clock. It's was already 11:00...I yawn and head to my room, and get ready for bed.
****
I rush inside, swearing as I almost trip over the front steps. I was a half hour late for work and I was not in the greatest mood. I don't even greet Mary as I rush to the elevator. Just to my luck, Andrew's also in the elevator.
"Your late Jessica..." He simply said, and crossed his arms. I sigh and look over at him.
"Sorry Andrew, I had a busy morning." I reply, trying to keep my yawn in. He nods, and doesn't say another word. Once I get to my office, I smile to see that Mary had put a coffee on my desk.
***
'Only another hour to go...' I mumble to myself, glancing at the clock. I continue working on the format of next months magazine when my phone rings. I sigh but answer it.
"Ms.Johnson, your friend is downstairs to pick you up.." Mary says into the phone.
"What? I did.."
"Your shift has been over for a half hour Jessica, just go home." I sigh, and hang up, grabbing my coat. It was probably just Sarah picking me up after her shift. I close up my office, and decide to take the stairs down to the lobby. I smile seeing Mary waiting for me at the reception desk.
"Have a good night Mary." I said, and headed outside. To my surprise, there was Paul, leaning on his car, smiling.
"Hello Jessica." He said, and walked over to me.
"Um...hi Paul...what are you doing here?" I say, wondering why a hot superstar was waiting for me.
"I'm picking you up from work...since I didn't get to see you this morning." He says, and opens the passenger door for me. I slowly walk to the car, and caustically sit down. I smile when I see Starbucks. Paul quickly walks over to the drivers side and gets in. He hands me a frappachino and takes the coffee for himself.
"Thanks..." I say, and take a sip. He smirks before pulling away from my office. After about 10 minutes of driving, I realize that he made a wrong turn.
"Paul...my house is the_"
"I know." Is all he says as he continues to drive. Soon we pull up to a very fancy and expensive looking apartment building.
"This is where I'm staying. I'd thought I'd make you dinner, to make up for meeting up for coffee."
***
(An hour later.)
I take a sip of my wine, and watch as Paul attempts to measure the milk.
"Do you not know how to make Kraft dinner?" I say laughing as I walk over to help him. He turns a slight shade of red, and runs a hand through his gorgeous hair. I quickly add in the cheese and butter, and then the milk. I smirk as I hand him the spoon.
"Do you think you can handle mixing it?" I say, and he rolls his eyes as he grabs the spoon from my hand. I grab my wine glass and lean against the counter, smiling. Soon we sitting side by sides, quietly eating our dinner.
"I should get home soon..." I say, after finishing my bowl. Paul frowns and looks up at me.
"Why don't you stay here?" He suddenly says, surprising me.
"What?!"
"Stay the night with me..."

***
A/N
SOOOO WHAT DO YOU THINK?? PLEASE COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE!!
I'm not updating until this chapter gets 8 votes, sorry guys. I hope you enjoyed this chapter
Xoxo