Chapter Two

Paul Walker, was standing in the same, with an unbuttoned shirt, showing off his gorgeous six pack. I stand there, frozen, unable to move. To my surprise, Paul starts walking towards me, giving me his heart stopping gorgeous smile.
"Hi Jessica. It's a pleasure to meet you. My name is_"
"Paul Walker! Oh, my god I know who you are!" I exclaimed, my face turning bright red. Paul laughs and offers me a hand to shake. I hold out my trembling left hand and shake it.
"Um.."
"Shall we start the photoshoot?" He says, happily clapping his hands together. I look behind him and notice the backsplash is the Fast and Furious 5 poster. Wait...why didn't Andrew tell me I was going to me photographing Paul frigging Walker!!
"Um...right..." I mumble and set my bag down before walking towards the already set up camera. I sighed and glanced around the room, still trying to process everything that happened. I was supposed to take pictures of Paul Walker...
"Jess...are you okay?" My assistant Mary asks, as she notices my hands trembling as I go to change the lens of the camera. I nod and try to still my hands.
"Um...yeah. I'm...I'm just nervous is all." I say, and she gives me a small smile.
"Don't be nervous. Don't worry...Im nothing special." Paul says from the centre of the room. I glance up and see him smiling at me. I blush and quickly look down again, making sure the camera is ready. About 20 minutes later, everything's ready. Paul was wearing a pair of faded blue jeans, and the same unbuttoned shirt.
"Okay Mr. Walker_" "Call me Paul.." He interrupted smiling. I nod, and start again.
"Alright, Paul. Are you ready to start?" I ask, standing behind the camera. He nods and gets into the pose I had showed him earlier. I snapped a bunch of pictures, from different angles before we had him change his outfit. This time I had to pick it out. I decided on a nice suit. I bit my lip nervously as I attempted to do his tie. After a moment, I felt his hand on mine.
"Here. Let me..." He said, smiling at me as he quickly ties it with no problem. I blush and back away, looking at him.

"Alright. Looks good, let's do this." I say, and walk back to where the camera is. Paul comes out soon after, and once again gets into position.
****
I yawn slightly as I zip up my bag. I leave the camera room and lock it before walking away.
"Jessica!" I sigh, and turn around. But to my surprise it's not Andrew running towards me, but Paul. Paul frigging Walker.
I stop, and let him come to me.
"Hey..." He says, giving me a flirtious smile. I blush and smile back.
"Hey...I'm off work now...I was just heading home." I say, yawning once again. He laughs and glances down at his wrist watch.
"Want a ride? I could drive you..." I stand there...once again with my mouth open wide. Paul Walker just offered me a ride home!!!
"Um...well...my car"
"Don't worry. I'll have a mate of mine drive it back...come on..." He said, giving me a huge smile. I sigh and finally nod.
"Alright." I say, and walk beside him to his car, screaming on the inside.

***
A/N
So I hope you guys liked this chapter!!! Please, Pleaseeeee comment like and vote!! I love feedback!!