Chapter Three

I glanced over at Paul, as we headed towards his car (picture above). It was the most expensive looking car I've ever seen! Paul must've seen me staring at it, because he started laughing. 

"Like it? It's one of my favourtie cars. It's actually the Toyota Supra from my first Fast and Furious movie." Paul said, smiling. I nodded, and smiled as he held the passenger seat door open for me. I thanked him and sat down, buckling my seatbelt. I watched as he closed the door and headed over to the drivers side, quickly getting in. He placed one hand on the wheel and turned to look at me, smiling. 
"So..where do you live Mrs.Johnson?" He said, smirking. I laugh, and tell him where to go, as he turns the car on. He pulls away from the building, and speeds away. I roll down the window, smiling. 

"So...tell me something about yourself Jessica." Paul suddenly said from the drivers seat, as he turns a corner. I bite my lip for a moment, thinking.

"Well, I'm 28, I live by myself, and I love to go on walks." I say laughing. Paul smiles at me and pulls over suddenly. 

"Paul...what are you doing?" I ask, looking over at him. He smirks and turns the car off, looking at me. I still couldn't believe that i was in a car with Paul Walker...and that he wanted to know stuff about me. I didn't relize he was talking, and snapped out of my daydream. 
"Sorry...what?" I say, frowning. Paul sighs and gently places a hand on my left knee. 

"I said, would you like to go out for coffee sometime?" He says, smiling. I gasp...and he takes his hand away.

"Um..." I start but don't know what to say. I mean...it's Paul frigging Walker. Why was he asking me out for coffee...

"Jessica..." Paul says, and I sigh. I finally make up my mind and look at him.

"Can...can I just think about it?" I say, and Paul frowns. He nods, and grabs my phone from my hand. He types stuff in and after a moment he hands it back.
"When you make up your mind, be sure to call me." He said, and smirks before pulling back onto the road. About a half hour later, I wave goodbye as he speeds away from my apartment. I sigh, and stand there a moment before heading inside. 

***

I flip through the channels, and sigh. 

"There's nothing on!" I mumble to myself, and finally decide to just watch some CSI show. I take a sip of my wine, and think back to what Paul said. 
'Be sure to call me...' 

"He gave me his number!" I suddenly squeel, and gasp. Paul Walker gave me his number...I decide to grab my phone, and seach for his contact. When I find it, i quickly type in a message and read it over.

Me: Hey...Paul. It's Jessica...

I sigh and quickly hit send before turning my attetion back to the TV. Almost instantly, my phone buzzes. 

Paul: Hey beautiful :) 

****

A/N

SOOOO...what do you guys think??? Please....comment. I wont update until i get at least 5 votes...sorry...i just want to make sure its worth contintuing. I love feedback..so dont be afraid to be harsh. :) But please comment and vote! Love you guys!!!