Uncle Zach came over and ruffled my hair a bit before taking a seat. Jocelyn sat next to him, allowing me time to assess her attire. She wore scrubs and a snow white lab coat that had her name sewn into it. Her hair was pulled back into a tight bun, and her glasses were perfectly balanced on her face. She looked extremely intelligent and not to be questioned. The complete opposite of my goofy uncle.

"I'm not stupid! Just overly inquisitive!" Xander defended himself, an offended look on his face.

"Sure, son," Uncle Zach replied sarcastically.

Hayden was studying all of our interactions, but I didn't question him. We were a very odd family.

"Anyway, Oliver, I need you to look at the seating arrangements again to include everyone who's coming from the North Starlight pack," Uncle Zach ordered. Oliver groaned, but didn't argue.

"Do you mind writing down a list of everyone's names for me?" Oliver asked me in desperation to figure out my pack's presence.

I nodded and turned to my twin. "Who from Ace's family is going to come?" Xander glared at nothing, but I could feel his annoyance.

He sighed before answering. "As far as I know, his parents and his grandfather. Apparently his grandfather is excited." Xander didn't seem to believe that, so I was happy to prove him wrong.

"Oh yeah, his grandfather is probably bouncing off the walls with excitement," I confirmed, patting my brother on the back. Hope lit up in his eyes, an unusual sight to see. "His grandfather was a Delta for a different pack. His grandson being an Alpha's mate is his dream." Xander smiled now, making my heart flutter with relief. I hated seeing him upset. So much so I've probably thought of a dozen ways too get rid of Ace's parents in the past twelve hours.

"Xander, I need you to start setting up the tables and the tent. Oliver can join you when he's done with the guest list," Uncle Zach ordered around. Though Xander and Oliver were taking over the pack, Uncle Zach still held authority over them.

He turned to Jocelyn, who was studying some patient notes. "Is Lilith busy today?"

Jocelyn didn't even look up from her papers as she answered. "We have four colonoscopies today. Trying to get in everyone before the holidays." Uncle Zach sighed in understanding.

"Hayden, I need you to go around the pack parameters and make sure everything is set," he continued to order, but paused to spare me a glance. "And take Blazen. Consider it a tour!" Hayden's face fell, but quickly recovered. He simply nodded, his eyes flickering to me for a moment.

After everyone finished up their breakfast, Hayden turned to me. "Normally, I'd say we should go in our wolf form, but we can't mindlink yet. So why don't we change into running clothes and we will jog around?" I nodded, a little thankful about him not seeing my wolf form yet. I know I looked practically identical to Xander, but I still had a lot more scars, even in my wolf form.

I went to my apartment to change. I picked out some basketball shorts and a t-shirt. Even though it was winter, I knew my wolf was always fairly hot. My shirt did allow for my claw mark to be shown in its full glory, but since Hayden has already seen it, I wasn't too self conscious.

We met outside the pack house, where pack members were now hustling around. I got many stares, but no one dared to ask me any questions. I had a vibrant Alpha aura, one that no one wanted to question.

Hayden was just in basketball shorts, showing off his muscular torso. I tried not to stare too long at his abs because that would be impolite.

"Ready?" I nodded, as he raked his eyes along my body. Very impolite of him.