20

MAHIR

I opened my eye's when I felt the bed empty beside me.I sat straight and stretched my arm's.I saw the time,it was six in the morning.

We both barely slept actually,Bela woke up so early?

I grabbed my clothes and put them on.I walked out of the room and saw Bela standing in our balcony,I went to Mahira's room and checked upon her,she was still sleeping.

I walked back to Bela and hugged her from behind,
"Mahir...",she sighed leaning on me.

"Good morning",I whispered in her ear.

"Morning",she said and turned around,facing me.

"You are looking beautiful,like my old Bela",I said caressing her lower lip.

"Will you become my old Mahir?"she asked.

"I will Bela..I'm always like that,I will never ignore you,Mahira...never..I can't",I said.

"Those three months when you left me,I saw my true life.My life without you both is like a blank paper Bela",I said.

"Last night..",I said.

"It was my feeling towards you,my love towards you Mahir",she said piercing my heart.

"I know Bela..it was always love,the love we both cherished..and I..I've been so stupid",I said looking away.

"Mahir",Bela said cupping my face.

"No Bela...I'm sorry..this has to be done",I said.

"What should be done Mahir?"she asked.

"Proper forgiveness",I said and her eye's pooled.

Even after the words I spitted on her face,she gave herself to me again.Because she loves me and will always love me,with lots of trust.

"Mahir..no..please",she said trying to cup my face.

"No Bela..I..I love you..I can't talk to you like that..I'm fucking sorry",I said and she sobbed.

"Why Bela?Why didn't you slap me that time?"I asked helding her hands.

"I was not angry Mahir..I was hurt,heartbroken with your words",she sobbed joining our foreheads.

"You should have slapped me..right at that moment...why didn't you?"I said cupping her face.

"Why didn't you do it Bela?"I sobbed.

"Because I love you Mahir..I love you",she cried.

My heart!

"I love you so much...and after those words from you...I never felt anything..I lost hope on my life..I couldn't..I can't..",she cried.

"We have to end this Bela..I..I don't want to get separated from you..I will die the next moment you will leave me",I sobbed.

I felt my cheek stinging!

She slapped me.

"You think it's easy for me Mahir?Without you?"she shouted.

"I will finish myself if that day ever comes",she cried.

I just want to cry out my whole heart.

"Bela..",I was trying to cup her face.

"Go away..get lost",she said pushing me.

She is so stubborn.

"Bela..I'm sorry..please",I tried to hug her.

"Look here..Bela look here",I said making her look at me.