17

MAHIR

I opened my eye's when I felt a warm breath on my neck.

Bela!

Sleeping peacefully in my embrace,I moved my finger's in her hair and sighed.I kissed her forehead and slowly detached myself from her.

I kissed Mahira also and made her sleep near Bela,they both cuddled immediately,making me smile.

I smiled looking at my girl's.I'm a one lucky bastard to get such a beautiful family.And a real bastard to forget about them because of my work.

I was checking some mails in my phone regarding our company.Everything is going smoothly in the company also.

I was getting a call from Vyom,
"Hey dick,good morning",I wished.

"I will chop off your dick if you call me that again",Vyom replied and I laughed.

"OK sorry,why did you call me so early?"I asked walking to and fro.

"Do you even remember that my marriage is happening this week?"he asked.

Ooppsss!!!

"Hmm yes,I do.I remember Vyom",I lied.

It completely slipped off from my mind.My best friend and my sister in law will be getting married this week.

"Stop lying,I know that you don't remember",he sulked and I laughed.

"Stop sulking like a pregnant lady and tell me what's the matter",I laughed.

"Fuck you Mahir",he hissed.

"OK..OK,now tell",I said.

"You are coming to shopping with me",he said.

"You are a six feet hulk man,you go out for shopping like a girl?"I laughed.

"It's my wedding for fuck sake",he cursed.

"OK..don't worry.Even Bela will be helping Suhani and her family,I will be with you along with Yuvi",I said.

"Hmm that's good.We will come by afternoon and then we will leave",Vyom said.

"Yeah man,done",I said.

"Did Mahira wake up?"he asked.

"It's just six in the morning,she will wake up at seven,even Bela is still sleeping",I replied.

"Mhmm...then how did you woke up so early?"I could imagine his smirking face.

"Because..I woke up early",I said.

I really don't know how to lie properly!

"You must be having some amazing night's,making Bela tired",he was teasing me now.

"Shut up,it's nothing like that",I said.

"Yes yes..it's your bedroom stuff.I will not invade your privacy",he was laughing,making me blush.

"Vyom..shut the fuck up and get your ass here by afternoon,now bye",I said and hanged up.

Making him laugh and making me blush.

I did a little warm up and sat on the recliner,enjoying some sun bath.I touched my arm's and saw Bela's nail marks.

Bela,she is under my skin very badly!

I heard a commotion and turned around.Bela was standing near our door,in my tee.

I smiled looking at her,she smiled back and walked towards me,helding my shaving kit in her hands.

She came and stood in front of me,I leaned back on the recliner,putting my arm under my head,
"Good morning",I smiled.

"Good morning",she said tying her hair in a bun.