26.

Social Media Update

BLUE DRESS GIRL: EXPOSED
How a casual Chelsea TV interview with Mason Mount and new-face-to-fame Aidan Hawke 'exposed' mysterious 'Blue Dress Girl'.

Everything about Cassie-Joe Parsons: A Thread
Full name, weight, shoe size, hair colour, eye colour, friends, family, job...

Chelsea Fans 'Angry and Frustrated' as club owner Roman Abramovich hires 'pitch invader'
Aidan Hawke has become one of Chelsea FC fan club's biggest enemy as his new friendship with the team is 'only for the fame'.

Cassie Parsons has been 'hiding under our noses' the entire time!
Parson's caught working as a bartender at Cosmo's Bar, London, during Chelsea FC outting!

Havertz, Mount and Parsons... Awkward Love Triangle?
Mount quotes 'Yeah, and she looks fit doing it' about Cassie Parson's Blue Dress Phase, then goes on to talk about new relationship between Parsons and Havertz.

SCHEDULED: Interviewers are 'dying' to meet Cassie Parsons
An interviewer from The Sun quoted that they would 'pay anything' to try and arrange an interview with Cassie Parsons to hear about her story!

Champion's League Final Match #CheLiv
Chelsea and Liverpool go head to head to win the Champions League. Liverpool fans are 'confident' that they will steal the cup like they did during the Carabao Cup final.

#Pavertz News!
Photos have risen to social media catching Cassie Parsons and Kai Havertz driving to Cobham Training Centre together only one day after Mason Mount exposed them!

Aidan Hawke: Chelsea FC Blog
Aidan Hawke has been the best recruit since joining the squad's health team, and it would have been an 'idiotic thing to do' if Abramovich missed the opportunity. Find out more about why Aidan Hawke has become a valuable member of Chelsea FC behind the scenes...

Fan Accounts take to social media to voice their opinions on Havertz and Parsons relationship
As Chelsea FC confirm rumours about Blue-Dress-Girl Cassie Parsons and Attacking-Midfielder Kai Havertz, '#Pavertz' has gone trending overnight with mixed emotions.

Aidan Hawke and Cassie Parsons working with Chelsea FC
Aidan Hawke and Cassie Parsons are on a 'crash course' to become a physiotherapist and photographer for the team, with their 'graduation date' coming up in three weeks time.