1.

Cosmo's Bar is one of the top bars in London. It's high-end, top quality, expensive goods attract those known to the public. Our customers are those who have money, whether they went viral overnight and got lucky with their fame or whether they worked hard to get to where they are now. We see celebrities here so often that it's become a regular occurrence! The staff take every opportunity to get photos with the people we like, meaning my Instagram page is filled with photos of me in my bland work uniform standing next to either a celebrity I know and genuinely like or a celebrity I know nothing about but just find good looking! Since the past few years of me working here, I've learnt to style my uniform so that I actually look semi decent in my photos rather than just a 20-year-old who finished college and couldn't figure out where to go afterwards.

The general theme of the chic bar is navy with white orchids. I'm not sure where the owner got his inspiration, but it's stuck pretty well and has given the bar it's token look. That means that it's reflected onto our uniforms! My usual go-to uniform is a long sleeved, navy body suit and a tight, black, corduroy short skirt. I wrap a white apron around my middle, then match my outfit with tights and latex Dr. Martins boots. No one is allowed to wear trainers or flats behind the bar, leaving my only option to be black heels or black boots. I can't walk in heels, so my only option really is boots!

"Right." Louisa states, tidying her auburn hair back into a tight bun. "Everyone come in, I've got our brief."

I brush the few strands of hair off of my face, making sure I look pristine and perfect like the uniform requirements get all staff to. Tonight is going to be a big night, I can tell by who we have on shift, or more like how many of us we have on shift. Normally we have one supervisor and two bartenders, but tonight we have two supervisors and three bartenders on, meaning there's two extra staff. The staff team tonight huddle around in a tight circle with Louisa, waiting for our brief and what our roles are for one of our biggest nights of the year.

I stand beside Louisa, and Aidan stands beside me with a smirk. I don't know why we always get paired on shift, everyone knows we can't focus when we're together. Unless they're splitting us to do different tasks tonight. Me and Aidan get on very well, 'too well' in fact, according to every member of staff working for Cosmo's Bar. We are definitely just friends before any of you start! We do tease each other a lot, and many things we do are unintentionally flirty. To be fair, I've not had the best reputation with the guys my age behind the bar; I had a talking stage with Grant which didn't really go anywhere, I nearly dated one of the former staff until he left to work for the military, and recently cut ties with Caleb, who literally joined the team ten months ago! So I can see why the team are anticipating something between me and Aidan. Anyway!

"So, we've got an insane booking tonight, every table is booked." Louisa starts, giving everyone a worried glance. "So, we've got everything stocked up, all of the fruit is cut, thank you Cassie."

"I didn't take culinary in college for nothing." I chuckle, giving her a nod as a thank you.

"All of the wine glasses have been polished by Aidan and Grant, thank you to you two too." Louisa reads slowly from her list, trying to avoid getting her tongue twisted. "And thank you Ollie for getting us the back up ice because we certainly do not want to run out of that!"

"Ice ice baby!" Ollie sings quietly, calmly dancing with his shoulders.

Ok, so, I'll run you through who I'm on shift with. So there's me, obviously, then there's Aidan and Grant who are around my age; Grant is three months older than me and Aidan is one year and three months younger than I am. Then there's our two supervisors Ollie and Louisa, I believe Louisa is in her late twenties- or early thirties- and Ollie is twenty six.