Chapter 9

Izuku's POV

After the amusement park, Eri has become much more expressive. She now smiles, laughs and even pouts more adorably. I would even say she is acting properly for her age, but we can see that she sometimes acts more mature. But that is a given after what she went through, funnily enough she is only warm and open when with us. Right now we are in class waiting for the lessons to begin, and Eri is in Kasane's lap mimicking her facial expression.

"Oh~, look a mini Kasane."

"Kuku, take a picture."

"Oh, wait, let me create a high quality camera."

"Momo, didn't you say, you wouldn't create things carelessly? So as not to impact the economy?"

"Onee-san, this and that are two different things."

I laughed as Momo created the newest camera model available, then gave it to me to take a photo of Kasane and Eri. Eri then pouted because we took a picture of her, without her smiling.

"Papa, no pictures. I am not smiling."

"But you look so cute, mimicking your Mama. Papa just could resist, snowflake."

"*pouts*"

I chuckled at her pouting face, Kasane caressed Eri's cheek to make her pout go away. Eri then looked up at her Mama and smiled at her, so I took another picture when Kasane smiled softly down at her. This simple moment as family felt the most fulfilling to me, I always thought that my goal of a hero was my first priority. But with Eri coming into our lives, I finally understand that all I truly wanted was a family. One that would love me and one that I could love with all my heart. I looked at the two of them and then to Kyo and Momo, to see them smiling at Kasane and Eri.

"This is what Father must have felt, when I was born. This simple feeling of bliss and happiness. Thank you for guiding me to her and the others, Father."

I touched the pocket where my father's passport was, I always carried it with me in a protection case. It is my last memento and my most treasured possession, as my wives and daughter are my most treasured persons with my chosen family. I heard the others get to their seats and turned to the blackboard, seeing my Uncle wake up from his sleeping bag.

"Good you are all in your seats, now then today you will go and participate in a rescue race with my wife. To see what you learned in your internship, and Iida you have disappointed me. Although my Nephew warned you not to involve yourself with their mission, you went and confronted Stain anyway, putting my niece-in-law in a dangerous situation. So this has been put on your record which means that you might never be more than a sidekick once you graduate. And I swear if I hear you blaming my Nephew for this, I will expel you."

"Yes, Sir."

Iida's response was also most lifeless, he also had his head down the whole time. But it was to be expected as his brother was informed about his actions. I would bet that he scolded his younger brother for his foolish actions.

"Good, also you have mid term exams coming up. So study for that and prepare yourselfs, as for any that fail will not go to the summer training camp."

The class became a little louder at that, but my Uncle glared at them to shut them up. Then we continued class as normal, but Uncle also came over to tell me that Nezu volunteered to teach Eri. I told him, I would talk with my wives about it. We went through the lesson until lunch without much problems, as we sat down, I asked my wives about Nezu's offer to teach Eri.

"So Nezu has offered to teach Eri math and how to write."

"Hmm, it is an interesting offer but he is a mad man from what I heard."