Chapter 12

Izuku's POV

"So, we have to go back tomorrow?"

"Yeah, Uncle said something about Ultimate moves for the license exam."

"Then why call us back? I mean, we could train Momo as efficiently as he can, maybe better."

"Beats me, if I had to guess, it's so we can train the others too."

"Oh, I will enjoy watching them suffer from Kasane's training."

"Are you trying to tell me something, Momo?"

"I don't know what you mean."

"Really? I thought you wanted me to up your training, which I don't mind at all."

As Kasane and Momo began their sibling fight, I shook my head in amusement at them which seemed to tickle Kyo since today she had me as her personal pillow/stuffed bear. She giggled as my hair tickled her and began to kiss my neck to try to tickle me back. Which resulted in nothing more but me chuckling at her attempt. It's been a few days after my birthday, and in theory we should have a few more days until we need to return to UA.

But I can guess that the remaining L.o.V is causing the hero community to be in a uproar, which puts pressure on all hero schools. Also I remembered what Eri and I did over the few days after my birthday, which made me have a small smirk on my lips. Since we have been trying to get Kaina and Kagero together, Lilian was also on board with the plan. Which made it hilarious as she can pull pranks like Kagero, afterall she learned to since he pranked her back then to get her attention.

Even right now, Eri is playing with her Uncle Kagero and Aunty Kai, and the game is to play house with Kagero and Kaina being the husband and wife. While she is the daughter, but more like the mischievous daughter that tries to get her parents to be lovey-dovey.

"*pouts cutely* No, you need to kiss her, Uncle Kage!"

"But Eri were only playing, and well...."

"*pouts more* NO! You need to kiss her like Papa kisses Mama, Mother and Mommy whenever he goes out."

"*blushes* I don't mind, I mean it's just for the fun of the game, right? And I don't think she will stop until you kiss me. Also, I can't withstand her cuteness if she continues to pout like that."

"But Kaina..."

"*pouts even more*"

"Urgh, sorry but I can't stand that pout anymore."

Kaina brought her face to Kagero's and pressed their lips together, after a few seconds she broke the lip lock with a small blush on her face. Kagero was sitting in front of her with a stunned face, while Eri was giggling.

"Ara~, Ara~, is my darling husband cheating on me?"

Both of them looked at the door to the living room to see Lilian standing in the doorframe. She had little Gumi in her arms who looked at her father with a "Huh?" face while tilting it cutely. As Lilian walked into the room she gave Tsugumi her godchild and continued her walk to Kagero.

"Wait, my Lily, it's just a game, I swear! Right, Eri!?"

"Lilian, I didn't mean to.... I mean, please look, it was just for the fun of the game."

Eri was pretending to serve Tea to Kaina and Kagero, while tilting her head at Kagero's question.

"But Uncle Kage we are playing Tea Time, so I don't know why you kissed Aunty Kai."

I had to hold in my laughter at that, but Kyo wasn't so reserved. She was breathlessly laughing in my hold and could barely stop shaking in my arms from laughter. While Kasana and Momo also stopped their sibling fight to see what our daughter had wrought. Lilian kneeled down to Kaina's level and looked at Eri briefly.