Chapter 8

Izuku's POV

I woke up and felt bodies on me, from all sides. I smiled since I already got a taste of this, being used as a mattress/pillow/hug pillow for my wives. As I had stated it felt amazing and also restricting, but now there was one more addition to our sleeping arrangement. I looked to my chest to see Kasane and Eri cuddled together laying on me. Kyo and Momo also had one of their arms around them, while they laid on my arms. Eri asked to sleep together with us and we agreed. I thought it would be awkward at first, since we would need to find a position where Eri would have contact with all of us. But my lovely wives showed me differently, they took their positions and then we had our little hug cocoon finished. I laid my head back down on the pillow and smiled up at the ceiling.

"My own happy family, huh?"

I mused to myself, but then I saw Kyo's face over mine.

"Feels nice, doesn't it? Good morning, Zu."

"Good morning, Kyo."

She smiled at me and then kissed me, since we got together I noticed she likes to kiss more deeply. Kasane is a mixed bag of kisses, Momo likes the more simple kisses and Kyo seems to prefer the deep ones. I think it is because of her separation from her parents, since it was so sudden and swift. She wishes for a more prolonged feeling of love, and I am happy to oblige her.

"*wakes up* Hmm,*looks to Izuku and Kyoka* Morning, Onee-san, Zuzu."

"*breaks kiss* Morning, Momo."

"Morning, my jewel."

Then Momo gave me a kiss.

"Zu, can I get a new nickname too?"

"*breaks kiss*"

"Sure, hmmm."

I was thinking what to call her, but also saw Momo looking at Eri and Kasane and smiling. Before that smile turns to a cheshire cat grin, and she begins to create something.

"I know,*cups her cheek* my crystal."

"*takes his hand* I like it, you incorporated my hobby into it."

She kissed me again, but broke it once she heard Momo snickering.

"Momo, what are you doing?"

"Nothing, Onee-san."

"Is that a marker?"

I saw a marker in her hand, she motioned to me silently and then hid the marker under the pillow.

"Shh. This is revenge."

Kyo and I looked at each other then, I felt Kasane and Eri stir awake. Kasane kissed Eri's forehead then began to stretch with her legs and then with her upper body. Making the top of her head touch my chin, she snuggled it a little bit there. Then she looked up, and I had to try hard not to laugh. Momo had given her a mustache and whiskers, also wrote big under one eye and under the other one meanie. Kyo saw it and quickly turned away holding her hand to her mouth, so as not to laugh.

"Morning, Momo, Kyoka, Kuku."

"*shaking a little because he doesn't want to laugh* Morning, my flower."

She also kissed me and I tried to focus only on her lips. Once she broke it, she looked to Eri who was slowly blinking her eyes. I looked at Momo and she was grinning, but she saw me looking at her and quickly schooled her expression to a normal sleepy smile.

*You can't fool me, miss sneaky mischief.*

I told her telepathy, she simply showed me her tongue.