Chapter 1

Izuku's POV

"Why, me? I did nothing wrong. Neither did I choose this fate. Yet I suffer for a choice that wasn't mine to make. All I want is love and care, as well as to pursue my dream. Why do they get to decide my fate?"

After my daily beating from my ex friends and ex little sister, I was pondering my existence and it's cruel fate. I once had a loving family but now they ignored me, for that spoiled brat of a little sister. My curse was to be born 2 years earlier than that brat. All friends I made have left with their parents before I got my quirk checked. And even then I think they would have left me.

"I wonder if Gem and Kyo would have still played with me?"

I felt my legs a little again and proceeded to stand up. I walked to the house where they live. I have tried everything to gain their love and care back, I have studied up to last year of highschool. Which is impressive mind you for a 12 year old, yet my accomplishments get sweeped to the side. As soon as my little sister simply sneezes it is for them a greater accomplishment than mine.

"I am sick of this family. I am sick of this world. Yet I will not give it the satisfaction of kneeling or committing cowardice. I will live to spite all of them. I will become a hero to show them their actions are meaningless."

When I finally reached the house, I thought about using the front door. But decided against it, wouldn't care about it anyway. I went through the back door which was closer to the stairs, when I heard talking and I sounded more serious. So I got curious and went to the corner so I could listen in.

"Izumi, I have something to confess to you."

"Okay, papa what is it?"

"Well you see*puffs up* I AM ALL MIGHT!"

My eyes widened at that, yet I stayed quiet so as to not alert them.

"WHAT?!"

"I know it is shocking.*shrinks down* And I need you to inherit my quirk, since I got a nasty wound a year back fighting a villain."

I remember the fight he was talking about but logical speaking, he should have no problems with that small fry.

"Wait, you mean toxic chainsaw?"

"No, that villain I beat before I meet the other one. The one I fought is known as All for One and is the arch nemesis for those that inherit One for All. Which is my quirk and I wish for you to inherit it Izumi."

What he was speaking of would change society as we know it. A quirk that isn't genetically passed down, would make it easier for us to find out what a quirk really is.

"Okay but what is One for All actually?"

He then began to tell her about the history of the quirk and why it has prevailed to this day. But the moment he revealed that he was also quirkless, I wished to lash out at him. For knowing my pain, yet increasing it daily.

"Okay, I think I get it? But what about Izuku? Why doesn't he get it? He is quirkless like you were papa."

"*sigh* Izumi princess, he doesn't show any interest in being a hero. Even more, I have not once seen him train or help someone."

I was desperately holding in my anger and sadness.

"How dare you! I show no interest? I have notebooks full of flaws in heroes fighting styles and the weaknesses of their quirks. In the event they turn rouge, to save as many people as possible. And I train as much as I can with the nutrients that I have on hand. Since you won't feed me. I can also train less simply because of the constant beat downs, your fucking princess gives me."