"cmon we're just in the house alone we won't do anything bad..." jake pleaded. "really? I don't trust you" jayun said crossing her arms.

"heeseung! what do you think?" "me? huh I am fine with it I guess..?"heeseung scratches his nape

"see!" jake points at heeseung to jayun. "no"

"ill tell them you're gay"

"fine... only for this time I'll let you slip" jayun sighed.

"cmon guys let's get drunk and nasty" he said as he brings the alcohol to the floor where everyone sat in a circle. 'deja vu huh' yeojin thought.

"alright, everyone have a small cup in front of them. it's either truth or dare or drink it" jake explains.

"actually seems fun to me" sunghoon said. the bottle spins, landing on chaeyoung.

"truth or dare!" "truth!"

"is sunghoon your first love" jake asks while chaeyoung kept silent for awhile.

"ill drink it" she dranks. sunghoon looks down looking sad, clenching his teeth.

the bottle spins again, "truth or dare!" it lands on seeun.

"truth" "are you a lesbian" the questions were wild.

"I am" she says proudly as everyone clapped.

"as expected!" yeojin smiled.

a couple rounds went by as they got drunker. yeojin drank alot due to their weird questions about her ex as she didn't want to reveal it.

heeseung too avoided questions of yeojin by drinking. hours passed as the eight drunk friends started dancing around playing.

everyone were having fun, as sunghoon pulled chaeyoung somewhere pining her to the wall.

"why did you avoided questions of your ex, do you still like him?" he asks, sounding a little bit drunk.

"didn't yeojin avoided those questions too..." "this isn't about her it's about you."

"no I don't like him, I just didn't want to rerember things that happened in the past" his eyes softened.

"did something bad happened? mind if you tell me..." the two instantly starts cuddling and went to the side to continue their lover stuffs.

"yeojincomehere~" jake said sounding drunk, pulling her wrist somewhere.

"where are we going-" he pulled her to his room, closing the door.

"yeojin, I'm sorry"

"huh?"

"I didn't like you, it was all scripted. I wanted to see heeseung jealous and maybe so he can make a move faster..."

"move?? he likes me?!" she puts a hand over her mouth.

"yesyes bitch now also" he came close to her ears.

heeseung, who followed them finnaly saw them as he hid behind the door peeking. he has an unexpected good tolerance towards alcohols.

'why are they so close? I'll kill jake'

"a task from jiwoo...shes cute isn't she, I couldn't decline your friend she's too adorable..." he whispers in her ears.

"pfft... player" she pushes away him drunkly as he fell on the bed and passed out sleeping.

"ahh... my head hurts its spinning~" she walks out the room wobbling. as she closed back jakes door she met heeseung as he stepped back in surprise.

"yeojin i-"