3

Sargasso... (Y/n's POV)

In the skies of Sargasso, I leaned on the back of the ship as Rivet piloted it. She was going over the details of the stories me and Clank told her.

Rivet: *to Y/n* "So you're a wanted thief from another dimension that escaped a space prison that your father ran? And you had to fight your own sister who you got separated from?"

Y/n: "Pretty much sums it up, love. But I prefer the term 'collector of the things I'm not allowed to have'."

Rivet rolls her eyes at this and I only smile. Then she turns to Clank.

Clank: "And this Dimensionator thing... It was stolen by Dr. Nefarious who used it to bring you and Smooth Talked here? Now you just have to find your friend who is also-- miraculously, a Lombax-- to save the day?"

Clank: "And get home."

Rivet laughs, making me smile. She has a nice laugh.

Rivet: "You must seriously think I'm an idiot. Hell, I believe 'The Collector' here more than you. Look!"

She motions for the giant rift in the sky which had flying dinosaurs coming out of it.

Rivet: "As real as I'm sure this 'Dr. Nefarious' is, this has the Emperor written all over it."

Y/n: "Emperor? Geez, this must be some Hellhole, then."

Rivet: "You have no idea."

The comms suddenly beep and a voice comes from it.

"Help! We--! Under attack!--anyone--!"

Rivet: "Mort? What's going on?"

Something suddenly rocks the ship, making me fall to the ground. Rivet tries her best to readjust the ship, but she loses control as it nears the ground. She tells us to brace for impact and Clank points outside.

Clank: "Look out!"

Rivet: "What do you think I'm doing?!"

Y/n: "Lizard thing!"

Rivet panics at the observation and narrowly avoids some kind of giant lizard. The ship then soon crashes into the ground, throwing me forward into the cockpit hatch before knocking me into Rivet. We both get knocked to the floor of her ship and groan, and I look at Rivet who shook her head and looked back at me. She grows a blush under her fur and I only smirk.

Y/n: "Hey."

Rivet: "Ugh. Get off."

The Lombax girl pushes me off of her and I land on my back. I laugh as Byte walks up to me and I stand as Rivet does. She opens the cockpit and steps out as I grab Byte and put him on my back. Rivet does the same with Clank and we hop out from the ship and onto the ground. I look around with a smile.

Y/n: "Wow... What a pretty sight."

Rivet: "No time for sight-seeing. We have to go find my friends."

Y/n: *smiles at Rivet* "Who said I was talking about the scenery?"

Rivet grows a heavier blush before clicking her teeth and turning away.

Rivet: "Come on. We gotta go rescue my friends at their Gelatonium Factory before heading to my hideout."

Y/n: "Alright. Lead the way, Rivet."

Without giving me an answer, Rivet ran off and I follow. However, a giant flying centipede robot flies overhead.

Y/n: "What was that?!"

Rivet: "A Seekedpede. Just great! And it's right over my hideout."

Y/n: "Looks like we'll have to take it down, then."