Trailer

Inside a prison floating in the darkness of space, a lone Lombax is seen strung up by mechanical restraints. His eyes were closed, as if he was asleep.

"Many thought there was only one dimension..."

Meanwhile, in another universe, Ratchet and Clank were being shown the Dimensionator before Dr. Nefarious steals it with an evil laugh.

"A dimension that they saw as their home."

In yet another universe, Rivet is seen running from roodtop to rooftop in her armor. She made sure to avoid being spotted by Nefarious Troopers.

"They were wrong."

Y/n and Byte are seen in front of an amethyst tear in reality.

"There's so many more."

They suddenly get sucked into the rift, smashing through dimension after dimension before crashing into the ground. He groans and pushes himself to his knees, only to spot a female Lombax.

Rivet: "Hey." *offers hand* "You okay?"

The scene jumps to show Y/n and Rivet fighting side-by-side as they grind on rails and shoot at robots.

Ratchet: "Dr. Nefarious just crowned himself emperor of this dimension! We've gotta get us and him out of here."

Ratchet is seen running on some pads before it shows Y/n opening a rift-portal and jumping through it with Rivet.

Ratchet: "But without the Dimensionator..."

Clank: "I think we have to build a new one."

Byte: "Shall we get going then?"

Back to fighting against swarms of robots, Y/n and Rachet fire blast after blast while another jump cut shows Rivet picking Y/n up from the ground. Then it shows Y/n fighting off police from his universe before fighting some random goons.

Goon: "We didn't follow that Lombax and his robopet across dimensions just to get stopped by some fuzzballs!"

Y/n: "Fuzzball?!"

In anger, Y/n quickly takes the goons out.

Rivet: "Wow... Nice work."

Y/n: "Of course it was. Thanks."

In a large throne room, Dr. Nefarious runs around and poses next to a golden statue of Emperor Nefarious.

Dr. Nefarious: "It worked! It's me!"

The next scene shows Ratchet running around before he sees a screen showing Y/n, Rivet, Byte, and Clank together.

Ratchet: "Clank. And... two Lombaxes?"

Dr. Nefarious turns his chair around to see the Lombax with wide eyes. He shushes him before hitting him with his Omni-Wrench.

Clank: "If we do not get the Dimensionator now, we may lose every dimension!"

The four watch as a giant robot fires a laser and then it turns to them.

Byte: "... hi?"

It charges up its laser to fire again. Then it shows Y/n and Rivet grinding on rails to evade the robot's attacks.

Rivet: "So... who are you, and what can you do exactly?"

Y/n: *pridefully* "I am a jack-of-all-trades..."

The scene switches to show Y/n using his grappling hook to lower himself into a museum. He smirks as he sees his target.

Y/n: "... master of few."

Y/n is seen fighting off United Planetary police before the scene smoothly transitions to show him dancing with Rivet. He dips her down and smirks.

Y/n: *winks* "Call me Y/n L/n."

In a battle against Dr. Nefarious, the madman growled and slammed his fists down.

Dr. Nefarious: "Do you even know who I am?!"

Byte looks at Clank and Clank looks back, then at Rivet and Y/n. They both shrug.

In another scene, Rivet pushes Y/n away from her

Rivet: "I can't believe you'd be so selfish!"

Y/n stands in front of a rift-portal, heartbroken. His ears droop down.

After a lone one-on-one with the true Emperor Nefarious, Y/n is seen on his knees. He pants from exhaustion before a metal claw grabs his face and makes him look into the eyes of the more successful Nefarious.

Emperor Nefarious: "Well, well, well. I may find use of you yet. But first..."

Nefarious turns around as two sets of feet walk towards them.

"... how about a little family reunion?"

Y/n's eyes go wide when he sees the two approaching.

Y/n: "No... You?"

A Smooth Criminal

During an interrogation by Rivet, Y/n was growing bored as he crosses his arms

Y/n: "Are you done yet? Can we go?"

Rivet: "Nope. You still need to answer some questions, mister!"

Y/n looks at Rivet in boredom before he looks at Byte who shrugs. Then Y/n looks back at his fellow Lombax.

Y/n: "Alright, I didn't want to do this, but you left me no choice. Here comes The Look."

Rivet: "'The Look'?"

Y/n immediately makes the cutest face he could, similar to puppy eyes, and held his tail in his hands as he looked at Rivet. She only looks at him blankly before backhanding him with her robotic arm.

Y/n: "OW!"

I'm bad at trailers.