The First Kiss

(This is what Lily looks like) Friday,October 14th 1994,Lily studying with her friend Hermione Granger, "Are you sure you want to do this you're going into trouble" said Hermione,"Yes Hermione I don't really even care If I get in trouble" Lily rep...

(This is what Lily looks like) Friday,October 14th 1994,Lily studying with her friend Hermione Granger, "Are you sure you want to do this you're going into trouble" said Hermione,"Yes Hermione I don't really even care If I get in trouble" Lily replied "You know doing a prank is a bad idea and on a teacher that is worse" said Hermione  "Hermione I don't give two fucks" Lily replied and Lily walked off not paying attention and bumping into Cedric and his stupid friends,Lily picked up her stuff said sorry and walked off,Cedric tried talking to her but she ran off (we will call his friends Chris,Edward,and James) "Cedric,How can you even tolerate he-" Chris said before getting punched in the face by Ron eventually starting a fight,Lily coming to see what happened,everyone cheering for Ron or Chris "SHUT THE FUCK UP ALL OF YOU BEFORE I KILL ALL OF YOU" Lily yelled the room became silent,then Lily grabbing Ron of the ground and not hesitating kicking Chris in the balls.Later that day,everyone was at a party or studying,the people at the party were so drunk they could barely keep there eyes open some people already passed out,the others were playing spin the bottle,the bottle landed on Cedric and then Lily,the couldn't see because they had blindfolds on, Hermione whispering in Lily's ear "he's to your left" Lily leans in and kisses Cedric,when they were about to split apart,Cedric pulled her back,Hermione pulled Lily apart from Cedric,they took off the blindfolds,when Cedric realized it was Lily he smiled,but Lily's reaction was running away,Cedric followed resulting in Lily locking herself in a closet. "Cedric just go away please" "Lily I love you please just let me in" "No Cedric,By Tomorrow,the entire school will know about my crush on you" "please Lily I love you more than anyone else in this world" Lily grabbed Cedric in and kissed him.The next day,Saturday,October 15th,Hermione dropped her books looking at Cedric and Lily holding hands,Ron fell of his chair,Ginny started clapping,Draco and Blaise gave a look of disgust,Ron,Ginny,Cedric,Hermione,and Lily all sat on one table.
"Bloody Hell Lily,the entire school wants to be your friend" said Ron "trust me Ron they know I'm a Weasley" Lily replied "Well I got to go guys quidditch game" said Cedric "ok bye"Lily replied,Cedric kissing Lily on the cheek.