LIE #4

LIE #4

^Video and gif up the top!^

We 'suited up', as Stark called it. My suit was similar to Natasha's. Skintight black everything, except I had silvery belt that held numerous knives. I wasn't about to go full-on cat-woman. Natasha was flying as Captain and I sat in the back. Stark was apparently behind us in his fancy suit. Psh.

We flew over a square in Germany where a guy clad in gold and green was standing over a crowd, almost regally, except his cow horns really ruined it.

We watched on, as he obviously hadn't noticed us yet. An old man stood up and said something that obviously pissed of Mr. cow god. He pointed his spear at the old man before addressing the crowd.

"Cap, you're up."

Captain jumped down from the craft and landed down in front of the man just a Loki shot a light-thing from his scepter. It reflected off Caps shield and rebounded into Loki, who got thrown back.

"Loki. Drop the weapon and stand down." Natasha said, angling the guns at him.

Cap and Loki began to fight. It looked like Loki was winning. Mind you, Cap did execute a pretty awesome kick. (Courtesy of me, most likely)

"The guy's all over the place."

Obnoxious music started blasting through the speakers and into the square, making everyone look up, confused. There goes my liking of ACDC.

"Agent Romanoff, you miss me?"

Urgh. Stark.

He flew down and blasted Loki, who ended up sprawled on some stairs.

"Make your move, Reindeer games." Ooh, nice nickname.

Loki put his hands up and his armor disappeared.

"Good move."

Stark and Captain pulled Loki into the aircraft, put him in handcuffs and strapped him into the seat. Stark was holding his scepter.

"Oi, Stark, can I see?"

He glared at me.

"And why would I do that? So you can kill me?"

"I don't need that thing to kill you, and if I wanted to do so, you would've been dead by now. Like, as in back in that fighting ring. But unfortunately, I don't think SHIELD would appreciate that very much."

He handed it over. It was actually pretty cool, lighter than it looked but still quite bulky and inconvenient. I was never a fan of weapons larger than my forearm.

"This runs from the tesseract, yeah?" I looked over at Stark.

"We think so. You really want to find out? Go interrogate Reindeer Games."

"Don't think that would get me far." I handed the scepter back to him. "He's the 'god' of mischief and lies. I ain't going to be trusting a single word that comes out of his mouth."

"Smart choice. But have a go anyway."

"Fine, and Stark?"

"Hm?"

"Did you notice that I didn't get beaten up by Loki? Hm?"

"You didn't even fight him."

"Fine. When we get back to base you can put me and him in a fighting ring and see who comes out victorious."

Stark was about to answer when Loki finally spoke.

"I don't think you would be able to beat me, mortal."