37. Graveyard

And I'm back! yay!

The two boys were whisked away by the cup the damn thing had been turned into a Portkey of all things, they held on for dear life as if they let go they would have no idea of where they were and that being said they had no idea of where they were going as of now!

"Hold on Hadrian, you hear me don't let go!" screamed Cedric as the wind threw passed their ears and all the younger boy could do was nod slightly at it all, this was the first real time he had ever used a Portkey, yes he had before with Severus but that was with his dad and he knew he would be safe now he wasn't sure.

He had Cedric and he looked up to him as a somewhat brother figure he had stuck up more than once for him when he was getting bullied by Ron, Hermione and Ginny over the past year or so, even now he had helped Harry more than once with the tournament, he was the big brother he never had in his mind.

They landed with a thud both groaning as they landed.

They looked around and noticed that they were in a graveyard of all things, but why would they be here?! was this the next part of the maze? it didn't look like it to be honest or they would of been told.

"Hadrian are you ok?" asked Cedric as he helped the younger boy up and brushed him off and smiled at him.

"I'm ok Cedric but where are we?, the Minister didn't say anything about this and I can't get in touch with Otiz to tell him what happened" he started to panic only to be brought into a hug by the older boy.

They only snapped out of it when they heard people coming towards them, it sounded like a lot of people this made Harry stiffen, he had a feeling that this wasn't going to go well.

Out of the shadows stepped eleven people, six of them Harry knew and stiffened even more knowing that they were most likely after him of all things, three of them were his main abusers of all things.

"Oh lookie mummy daddy, Potty is here!, the Freak is already for us!" smiled Dudley to his parents, Harry hid behind Cedric shaking like a leaf to be honest mumbling about not being sent back to the Dursley's.

"Come now Harry my boy, your relatives have come such a long way to bring you back home, I will speak to the Goblin's and the Ministry to set it all back up so then you are with your rightful guardians. Your parents would be so disappointed that you weren't with them" said Dumbledore as he came fully out of the shadows, his robe was a disgusting neon purple and orange of all things he was stoking his beard.

"Dumbledore" hissed Cedric as he kneeled in front of Harry to protect him from what ever Dumbledore was going to do.

"That's Professor Dumbledore to you!" shouted Ron to them.

"Who are you? I've never seen you before" said Cedric.

"I'm Ron Weasley.... ow!" shouted Ron to them only to get attacked my his sealed magic Dumbledore still hadn't figured out how to take the bind off his magic the same with Ginny but that was another time.

"Harry I have something that you must sign it is of the upmost importance that you sign this right away" said Dumbledore in his most sickly sweet grandfatherly voice he could muster, he so wanted to kill the brats in front of him but alas he needed Harry.

"I won't! I won't! I won't!" shouted Harry to the man only for Sturgis, Mundungus, Elphias and Dedalus to step forward to drag the boy over and force him to sign his life way, literally!

"No stay away from me!" he tried to hide more behind Cedric, this made Cedric back up to a tome stone that read Tom Riddle Sr., this had to be his papa's father as he knew his name was Tom Marvolo Riddle but had changed it all those years ago.