25. Yule Ball

Otiz wasn't happy he had been given an outfit that he so didn't want to wear but it was from one Narcissa Malfoy nee Black and as everyone knew The Black's had insanity in their blood plus never cross anyone with Black blood running through their vains.... that also included Hadrian Jameson Severus Snape once known as Harry James Potter.

He sighed as he got dressed in matching robes as Harry the only difference was the colour of the bow tie Harry's was white and Otiz' was the same colour as his hair, "ugh".

The robes consisted of a white shirt black dress trousers and a black waist coat, Harry had a white bow tie while Otiz' was green, the over robe was a deep dark bottle green that looked almost black and polished black shoes

"Don't complain to me about it Otiz, Narcissa bought them for us as dad and papa kept arguing over it all and so went and got it herself, they wanted nothing but green and papa wanted silver snakes all over it which is annoying even if he is dating dad" said Harry as he came out of the bathroom after he had brushed his teeth.

"Fine I'll wear them but I'm not going to like them, it will make my fur itch" he went to get changed.

"Drama Queen 2.0 if you ask me Otiz, you and Dray are just the same as each other really, one night that's all she has asked for us to wear it".

A grumble came from the bathroom making Harry laugh at it all why didn't he realise that he could stay as a animal and not have to go through all of this it was beyond him.

Draco came in to the room "grumbling seems to be coming from the bathroom and as you're here it has to be Otiz in there".

"SHUT UP PIMP!"

"He's upset that your mum bought us the robes and he doesn't want to wear them" said Harry combing his hair he was so grateful after the blood adoption his hair now sat flat, well not as flat as it took it's fluffiness from his mother well at least that's what Severus said to him but he wouldn't know at least he wasn't a carbon copy of James Potter any more which he was happy about.

Yes James and Lily where his parents but he only had them for fifteen months and then afterwards he had no one and then for the past two years he's had Severus his dad, he just hoped his birth father was happy with how it went.

"No robe Pimpski?" asked Otiz as he came out his bangs were swept to the side and his hair was now in a ponytail, he was dressed in the robes and had just finished tying the bow tie as it wasn't clip on.

"Hey don't call me that Fuzz butt!" said Draco and so it was back to the two arguing and childish name calling he knew they did it for fun and so left them to it all.

"HARRY!" they both cried at him and when he looked up from what he was reading he laughed at them but sad nothing, they looked like someone had combed their hair in the opposite way then it should be but a quick spell that Tom had taught him they were back to normal.

"Why can't you two play nicely with each other, I love you both enough so you don't have to fight over me. Oh Otiz don't you have to pick up Sarah? or are you going with Luna?" said Harry to him making the familiar run out and collect his date.

"Who do you think he will take isn't Sarah Morning-Glory only a first year?" said Draco making sure his hair was perfect and that he was dressed like a proper pure blood that he was.

"You're fine Draco, come on let's go and get this over with" said Harry as he left the dorm room.

Pansy made her way to Draco t ask him even though Theo had asked her to be his date but she still wanted Draco but he just pushed passed her and gathered their friends together for a picture that would be sent to their parents later.

"Dracy poo come on we have to go" said Pansy as she grabbed hold of his arm, only for Draco to pull away from her.

"I have my date get your own, I believe that Theo asked you to be his date for tonight not me" leaves with Harry.

"Dracy no, we have to be together!" runs after them.

"Hasn't realised that Draco and Hadrian are dating has she?" asked Astonia to the others making them shake their heads at it all.

"There goes my date" sighed Theo as he sat back down on the sofa and was about to pull out a book when Astonia came over and asked him.

"Theodore do you mind coming with me, I have this dress and everything and I don't want to be a wall flower" she held her open to him to accept which he did with a shy smile.

Everyone entered the hall to await the champions to arrive with their dates, Harry was stopped by Minerva.

"Mr Snape where is your date? Mr Malfoy please go into the hall so then we can begin" she said but neither moved.

"Well?" she asked.

"Draco is my date Professor, we are after all dating and I didn't want to ask someone to the Yule Ball if I was already seeing someone" said Harry blushing like the Weasely hair colour, she just sighed and got the all lined up.

Viktor was with Sarah Morning-Glory as he found her sweet like a little sister and thought this would be something she would never experience ever again.

Cedric was with Cho Cheng as they were the Hogwarts couple after all, the dream boat Cedric with the charming Cho ((just so you know I love Robert Patterson people)).

Fleur was with Roger Davies and then everyone stopped cheering when they saw Draco with Harry, this made both boys blush like crazy as they were the only same gender couple.

They were brought to the centre of the Hall and taking a breath the music started and off went the four champions to dance and open the Yule Ball.

At the other end of the Hall Tom passed a box to Severus while Severus did the same making the laugh at each and they opened the boxes that they were given but when they did they got bitten making them flinch as they didn't know that they had bought each other a familiar each.

Tom pulled out a gecko of some sort but he was wearing a cloak and hat, "oh you're adorable little one, really Sev a gecko?"

"He's a Bearded dragon Tom not a gecko and for some reason he likes to dress up he came with the hat and cloak, you have to name him" he said with a smile on his face making the Hogwarts staff jump as it was a true smile.

"Well because it's from you Sev I'll call him Asphodel, thank you again Sev for him he's perfect just like our family" and Tom kissed Severus in front of the other staff members and he didn't care one bit.

Severus pulled out a tiny bat, she looked like a constellation due to her colouring, light purple at the top and slowly went darker to blue and then her long tail was a deep rich purple, her wings and inside of her ears had matching patterns, she had white specks over her adding to the effect of a constellation.

"Oh Tom she beautiful thank you" he takes her out and she cooed and flapped her wings at him to say I need a name.

"I like either Nova due to her colouration or Emily as I do like that name" said Severus as he thought for a moment "....Nova, I'll call her Nova she looks so beautiful thank you Tom" and he kissed him back making some students pass out from the shock of their Potion's Professor kissing their Head Master, Asphodel was now sat on Tom's shoulder while Nova took her place on Severus' hair she really stood out on him.

.............................................................

familiars have finally arrived and awe at christmas as well so sweet and just know otiz has the mistletoe in hand lol