4. Walt's Wizarding World part 2

They plan

After lunch Tom really thought that letting Harry pick anything sugary was a bad idea as both him and Otiz were now completely hyperactive and would not stop running off to look around but he was glad that Severus had seen what was going to happen and so placed a location spell on both of them so they could find them if somehow they got lost, but knowing Otiz he wouldn't let that happen even if he was now a six year old.

They were looking at maps and were trying to make plans on where to go as the park had many different area's to explore and rides to go on but for now until lunch it was just exploring and trying to keep Harry and Otiz off things before the could tomorrow.

"Hey hey Haddy-kins we have to go on this" said Fred as he pointed at the parks map in front to them as the adults were looking over one on the table, he pointed to what was called the Oblivion and the George pointed to another called 13.

"What are you three up to?" asked Draco has he had gone off to get them some drinks with the help of Blaise, Theo and Percy who seemed ok to him, a bit stuck up but other than that fine.

"Trying to scare uncle Luc into going onto some rides and knowing Sirius would love them as he had told them about his magical motorbike that flew and could go invisible at a push of a button, it was then the Slytherin children as well as two Gryffindor's started planning.

Remus looked up and saw them "should we stop them?" he pointed to the group and everyone looked up and laughed.

"What could they get up to?" asked Sirius making them look at him he just "oh'ed" recalling hat Harry could do with the help of Otiz, Fred and George were on the level almost as the Marauders back when they were in school, so adding complete pranksters into the mix they were doomed.

After about half an hour of debating on where to go during the two weeks the children had gotten bored and had went to try their hands as a shooting game where they had to knock down some stuffed niffler's.

They all tried and only Harry and Draco managed to get one, they came in a set of four and each one was different, Harry's one was holding a fake pearl necklace while Draco's was holding a gallon. The other two had a crown on it head and the other was holding four different coloured rings which represented the houses of Hogwarts.

Severus and Tom both knew Harry would be back for the three others he didn't have them and he had a thing for collecting things if they were in a set, it must of come from Petunia always neat and tidy and if something as part of a collection she had to have it so then people would envy her, so then she would be the talk of the neighbourhood.

"Here Hadrian have the other one" said Draco handing his one over making the brunette smiled brightly as was now becoming the norm for the boy after being adopted by Severus in his second year he was now slowly healing but he still had appointments with his mind healer but they were getting less and less and it was all thanks to his new friends and his extended family.

"I wish we could see that type of smile more Sev" whispered Tom to him only to get a nod from him.

"Ok you lot what are you up to and can uncle Padfoot join in?" asked Sirius as he headed over to them.

"I should put him on reins" said Remus making everyone else laugh all knowing how back Sirius could get at types of fun and pranking was right up there.

"Are you sure he's related to the Black's as he doesn't act like it" said Lucius looking at his wife.

"I'm sure, he was and still is my favourite cousin after Regulus died at nineteen" said Narcissa as she took a sip of the drink Draco had gotten her which was called if she recalled a Slushie.

Otiz was climbing all over Sirius as he was tall and started pulling his hair to make him move to have a look around more which he happy obeyed they fox turn boy as it was him that had locked him into his Animagus form, they were soon whispering about what pranks to pull on everyone.

Percy had been reading next to Bill, Charlie and Dora had gone to look at other stalls as they didn't want to sit around on this fine day waiting for everyone to make up their minds on where they were going to go next.

As they got further away somehow Sirius and Otiz managed to dump some goo over them and ran off.

"SIRIUS!" shouted Charlie making everyone look at the young couple and the sighed, it looks like it was a bad idea to bring four pranksters with them on this trip and made a note to themselves not to do it again.

Ginny tried to move away from her parents as she was stuck sitting on the bench listening to them but every time she moved she knew she would get into trouble, she wasn't allowed to speak to anyone and could only have the bare minimum to eat and her clothes were now an awful shade of grey which she hated.

Narcissa saw what she was going and pointed it out to Molly and Arthur as they wanted to know what she would do.

She managed to get off the bench and rushed over to the group of friends and hugged Harry from behind making he go stiff as a board at being touched unexpectedly and from behind as well, it reminded him of what Dudley would do before he got either kicked or punched by him or if it was Vernon it would be whips onto his back.

He gasped in pain and shock making everyone come to him as he panicked due to his past, Otiz came out of nowhere and picked her up by the neck.

"I warned you stay away from him" and he growled throwing her.

"We are meant to be together!" she coughed out as he tried to get up but with Otiz' magic swirling around her it was impossible everyone could see his type of magic.

"Calm down" said Tom trying to help but he was just flung back and into Severus' waiting arms, "ouch".

Otiz was again out for her blood but knew it wasn't the best time or place to do that so he would wait for his time and being the type of animal he was he could wait as long as possible.

The twins and Draco were trying their best to help Harry over come his shock which took about half and hour but he was soon calm enough, he was holding onto Draco as he tried to get up but he was shaky but otherwise fine.

"Molly I think we leave Ginevra somewhere where she can't get into trouble and away from us for the two weeks but still here" said Arthur to his wife as he got up from the bench and grabbed hold of his once daughter and brought her to stuff members at the front of the theme park so then they could put her to work.

"There is always a blip in the road, the good comes with the bad it seems" said Remus getting up whacking Sirius with his book on his head and smiled slightly.

"I agree" said the adults

..........................................

Had to have some bad in all of the good, next we will be going onto some rides who do you think will be the adrenaline junkie out of the group, you will be surprised